Sign in to follow this  
rtodepart

I juist cant wait ...

Well since its been a long time since i got my hand on a 777 . lately i had done alot of reading of the 777 prosedures . Just last week a friend got me 40 mins to seat on 777 ER that was on the ground getting some work done, i got a slap on the hand when i almost pulled out my DSLR :-) . we went thru some check list and just yesterday i got 2 hours on a Level D , that was a nice hole on one of my credit cards but was worth every minute of it . Next week ill be on for another 2 hours . I CANT WAIT FOR THE RELEASE DATE GUYS ......

by the way im looking for a new seat for my desk , any ideas?????

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I think everyone is just as excited as you my friend :)

God, if I ever post anything like this I'll get told I'm a no life and just sit here daydreaming about the 777 all day. Nice to see some excitement from other people rather than others going around getting people down.

God, if I ever post anything like this I'll get told I'm a no life and just sit here daydreaming about the 777 all day. Nice to see some excitement from other people rather than others going around getting people down.

I don't know why people have to be like that. I'm excited as all get out, though I don't post too often. I'm here every night reading the forums. Believe me, if I had the opportunity to get some level D time, you bet my CC would be out! We're all here because we enjoy aviation, so there's nothing wrong with expressing or sharing your excitement! I'm almost 30 (ugh) and I still act like a little kid when a new add-on I've been wanting gets released.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

I'm not sure if it is allowed to mention it here, but if the waiting is long, you can always buy the Avro146 form Quality Wings. No systemdept like PMDG but a joy to fly. So different from the Boeingstuff that you have to practice a lot .

Eric

I'm not sure if it is allowed to mention it here, but if the waiting is long, you can always buy the Avro146 form Quality Wings. No systemdept like PMDG but a joy to fly. So different from the Boeingstuff that you have to practice a lot .

Eric

Yes, that's what I did. This bird is rather historic now, since Lufthansa took it out of service last month.

I guess PMDG and Qualitywings are top of the line developers, in their own category.

if you own Xplane 10, this week a new 777 was released which is equal to PMDG in textures and systems plus they have an amazing cabin also. check it out below or in the Avsim Store!

Nice to see you're developing for PMDG too, Arthur. Apart from some screens, we don't even know what is going to be simulated in the PMDG 777 and what not.

And IMHO, the screens we saw already looked way better than the X-Plane rendition. (Which I'm not trying to bash, I'm flying it myself in the meantime. But it's not "up there".)

I saw the Xplane 777 and from the screenshots I saw, didn't really look the best. I don't own xplane so should not be commenting. How are the systems ect?

Eric

One could do that, and its a fine plane as well, but it would be nothing like the B777. The B777 is a very long haul widebody while the Avro RJ is a short haul regional jet. Hard to get any further from the 777 than an RJ imo

vatsim s3

1133704.png

Would love to start an Emirates VA :D

One could do that, and its a fine plane as well, but it would be nothing like the B777. The B777 is a very long haul widebody while the Avro RJ is a short haul regional jet. Hard to get any further from the 777 than an RJ imo

True,

Completely different.

Eric

Eric

The QW AvroRJ/146 is not simplified, unlike their 757. It may not be quite to PMDG standard, but it's better than most.

ki9cAAb.jpg