Sign in to follow this  
mmmprod

No text in main Panel

Hi Bryan,

I'm sorry to ask you for some help but after I've tried almost everything... I don't know what it is happening but I'm stucked

When I open FS2CREW Panels everything is working fine but there are no texts anywhere in Panels. I have to guess what I'm doing and what I'm choosing...

And it is strange because I tried to run FS2CREW and it worked. FO doing all the flows, etc ...

I re-installed last FS2CREW version

then re-installed SP1C but still the same problem

Thank you for your support

Thanks for the reply,

I checked my font size and it was set on Default. WIN7 - 100% - Normal Size

In fact I had to change from Voice Mode to Button mode. And I forgot that my panel.cfg was messed by FSPAX modifcations.

So I reinstalled FS2CREW then SP1C in order to have a clean installation and a clean PANEL.CFG, I have chosen the Button mode aNd then I have done the FSPAX modification again.

However the text disapeared

I changed to the Voice Mode and the text came back...(made FSPAX change) ...strange

Hi,

I have checked the numbers. You gave a good advice here. They were not matching up. Now everything is fine.

Thank you Bryan for your support