Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Is it possible to have a Virtual Cabin

253 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a virtual cabin?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

As much as it looks nice. I have zero interest in this within FS. However it does look pretty cool.

Gavin Price

I agree

"this is a simulation from the pilot's perspective, not from the PAX" - Who said it was? I though this was a flight simulator, and I find you comment about every can experience in real life easy? How old are you? Money doesn't grow on trees to suddenly go.. Hey, I want to go on a 777 today what shall it be??

I would prefer a full visual simulation of the 777, not just the front and wings.

Alex

first, i'm 26 and i've never had the chance of flying in a 777 (yet ;) ). But i still stick to my point that no matter how much money you have, the chances to get a ride in a 777 are much, much higher than actually flying it from the cockpit. i just state my opinion, nothing more and nothing less. I love pmdg so much because they pay so much attention of modelling the airplane in great detail from the pilot's perspective!i know others have different priorities and i thoroughly value and respect their opinions and i hope you can respect mine too. kind regards

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Useless.

Your post is too short. It does not contain enough words!

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I voted no, in fact I would sacrifice a few barely noticeable exterior animations to free them up for VC stuff like the sun shade, movable cockpit seats, etc. While a virtual cabin may be neat FSX limitations would take things away from the exterior and VC.

It would be really neat if you can open the cockpit window like in Project Tupolev or the Boeing 377 COTS.

Yeah definitley not something that I would want. Much more interested in the cockpit.

Agreed David, I only look out the front windows, not the side :P

I wouldn't mind it provided it didn't affect performance too much.

Looking at some replies here.. gee relax no need to get so worked up.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Lets put it this way: I like the virtual cabin, but I like frames per second more :lol:

The community has spoken I guess, fair enough [but guys you need to take a chill pill]

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

The community has spoken I guess, fair enough [but guys you need to take a chill pill]

Alex

A happy pill? Yes please! :yahoo: