Sign in to follow this  
Air1

Another Clandestine job with the C-46

87 mile job in to Princeville. Took off and climed to 15,000 feet and flew stright to the airport marker and landed with no trouble. I have never been intercepted on any of these jobs, be it the Rv-6, Maule or the C-46. Most of the time I will take a parallel track at 500 feet but I have been getting more adventures as of late and paying no attention to the co-pilots warnings.

Every single clandenstine job I have done in Alaska, just did one this morning as well, so far just with the Cub, I have never gotten close to getting busted.

One time during each job, an interceptor appears for just a brief moment, the copilot starts telling me he is not sure what it is but may want to avoid, and by the time he is done telling me it is gone, and he says it is all clear.

Me too, but I am certain the very next Clandestine Job I do will get me busted. Isn't it always like that? :lol:

Best regards.

Luis

. I have never been intercepted on any of these jobs, be it the Rv-6, Maule or the C-46. Most of the time I will take a parallel track at 500 feet but I have been getting more adventures as of late and paying no attention to the co-pilots warnings.

How did you manage to use the RV-6 on a Clandestine job? It can only carry two people and no cargo.

You are correct, can't use it. Still think they should just unlock all the aircraft, make it a lot more interesting.

Took off and climbed to 15,000 feet and flew stright to the airport marker and landed with no trouble.

My experience too. A few times, flying high and direct both in HI and AK, a LEO AI appears. All I have to do is point my nose down at the destination. Power-gliding at 100%, I pull away from the LEO until I get to the five mile checkpoint. At that point, the LEO just buzzes around aimlessly. The altitude restriction in clandestine jobs is meaningless.

sigPicF8.jpg

You are correct, can't use it. Still think they should just unlock all the aircraft, make it a lot more interesting.

Some of the weight restrictions and non restrictions (Cub) are ridiculous. I have a friend who owns an RV7A, he and his wife can carry three suitcase , a full tank of fuel and fly 800 miles at 10 000 feet.