Sign in to follow this  
HighTowers

VoxATC Future. Issues justify cost?

Hi

Ive been reading through this forum for an alternate to RC 4 which im displeased about spending my money. Its very inconsistent and unrealistic as far as im concerned. I was handed off to 5 center controllers in a span of 7 min. Stupid. Not to mention the lack of sids and stars.

So now im considering VoxAtc. But yikes the cost is outrageous. Are all these issues im reading about on here and oddball idiosyncrasies justify the large cost?

RC4 seems dead there is no development from what I can tell and RC5 has been talked about for so long with nothing.

I cant seem to find anything about VoxAtc future development and upgrades. Is there a voxatc 7 in the works?

Thanks for you input

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I've spoken to the developer Tegwyn very recently and there is apparently a new release being worked on but I don't know how far away it is. I've suggested some ideas for inclusion and I have to say when I emailed him Tegwyn was very quick on the reply!

Kev

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Hi

Ive been reading through this forum for an alternate to RC 4 which im displeased about spending my money. Its very inconsistent and unrealistic as far as im concerned. I was handed off to 5 center controllers in a span of 7 min. Stupid. Not to mention the lack of sids and stars.

So now im considering VoxAtc. But yikes the cost is outrageous. Are all these issues im reading about on here and oddball idiosyncrasies justify the large cost?

RC4 seems dead there is no development from what I can tell and RC5 has been talked about for so long with nothing.

I cant seem to find anything about VoxAtc future development and upgrades. Is there a voxatc 7 in the works?

Thanks for you input

I can easily recommend VoxAtc to you. I always use it and it works for IFR and VFR flights. You can download it and use it as a trial for a while too (can't remember how long). This should give you an idea of what you will get.

If you have problems the developer Tegwyn is excellent very quick and friendly to help you resolve any problems.

I can also confirm that Tegwyn Is working on a new release too.

I can easily recommend VoxAtc to you. I always use it and it works for IFR and VFR flights. You can download it and use it as a trial for a while too (can't remember how long). This should give you an idea of what you will get.

If you have problems the developer Tegwyn is excellent very quick and friendly to help you resolve any problems.

I can also confirm that Tegwyn Is working on a new release too.

It's a seven day trial period.

Kind regards

Peter