Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

SK759 Copenhagen - Gdansk

A short trip today, Copenhagen to Gdansk with LN-RGA "Svarthöfde Viking"..really cool name on this bird B)

gallery_90_147_229957.jpg

gallery_90_147_172762.jpg

gallery_90_147_203897.jpg

gallery_90_147_119616.jpg

gallery_90_147_140551.jpg

gallery_90_147_82966.jpg

gallery_90_147_96897.jpg

gallery_90_147_144794.jpg

gallery_90_147_68889.jpg

gallery_90_147_335577.jpg

you should switch to FSX and the NGX, your computer should be able to give you good fps with them

FYI Darthy ....this is FSX. .......and did you enjoy painting the NGX? :biggrin:

Sweet set Mr SAS. :Applause:

A short trip today, Copenhagen to Gdansk with LN-RGA "Svarthöfde Viking"..really cool name on this bird

They just keep getting better and better!!

Superb stuff Niclas! :Applause:

PS.Is that panel one of Ed's custom designs?

No. I gave Niclas some cockpit photos way back to enable him to edit the old PMDG 737 2D panel.... He has used these to edit the IFly 737 2D panel.(which is no mean feat I might add)

And has cleverly found a way of displaying 2D side views in FSX (which I did not think was possible).......which means I could use my 2D panels in FSX. :Nerd:

Nice to know but I am still more than happy with my FS9.5 :wub:

No. I gave Niclas some cockpit photos way back to enable him to edit the old PMDG 737 2D panel.... He has used these to edit the IFly 737 2D panel.(which is no mean feat I might add)

And has cleverly found a way of displaying 2D side views in FSX (which I did not think was possible).......which means I could use my 2D panels in FSX. :Nerd:

Nice to know but I am still more than happy with my FS9.5 :wub:

w00t, sorry since he is using the ifly one, i thought its fs2004,

the ngx is a beautiful aircraft, but as I always say, their paintkit and texturing drives one crazy, i had planned over 100 paints, including some fleets, but after painting the SI One Southwest 73G I gave up since that paint alone allready caused enough work, still, I think the best aircraft to paint is the 744, perfect and simple texturing, a painters dream I'd say ;)

Thanks guys!

you should switch to FSX and the NGX, your computer should be able to give you good fps with them

I have the NGX but I don´t like the VC thing when flying IFR..and there is something with iFly that I like more :wub: .. So the NGX is in the hangar and collecting dust, hehe. Regarding my sim, Ed gave you the answer. I really love FSX on my new rig...after a lot of modifications of course B)

They just keep getting better and better!!

Superb stuff Niclas! :Applause:

Thanks alot Dimitri :)..regarding your question, Ed gave you the answer ;)

Sweet set Mr SAS. :Applause:

Thanks Edna! :P

Hundreds of hour of work here..but it was worth it! Photorealistic panels is a must if you ask me, hehe

Photorealistic panels is a must if you ask me, hehe

I agree,and your edit looks fantastic!

Cheers!