Does anyone know if it is possible to replace just the throttle lever without having to replace the entire potentiometer? My dog snapped my throttle lever off and although I've been able to super glue it. it still breaks off. I have the original quadrant that came with my yoke but that one went bad. I still have it but I don;t know if I can swap out parts. Any help would be appreciated.

NAX669.png

Yes you can from what I remember. They are a bugger to get apart though.

Only pulled mine apart once. The web has some videos of pulling these things apart.

Mark, Thanks for your response. I'll do some searching on YouTube.

NAX669.png

Here's a video that may help you... the basic dis-assembly is already done, but it shows how you could replace the levers themselves.

I am in the same boat, but unfortunately don't have the spare quadrant to pull parts from. I guess I'll have to buckle down and buy a new one, keeping my old one for spare parts.

Replacing the lever is not hard to do. If you have a spare lever, just follow the video and it can easily be replaced. I've torn down Saitek TQs many times.

Kdub

Waterman, that video helped a great deal. I have an old throttle so I can use it to repair the one I use. Thanks again.

NAX669.png

Replacing the lever is not hard to do. If you have a spare lever, just follow the video and it can easily be replaced. I've torn down Saitek TQs many times.

Kdub

Hi Kdub!   Would you happen to have a spare lever only and a blue knob?  My lever has snapped off also...

Thanks!

Hi Kaydub!  Have you been able to locate a lever and knob?  I'm sure hoping so.... :Nail Biting:

Waterman:

Thanks for the video.  I've taken my Saitek TQ apart to clean the pots but I've never gone that far.  It's a learning experience.

Jim Elder

@denon75:

I'm so sorry that I forgot to post this. I do have

Hi Kaydub!  Have you been able to locate a lever and knob?  I'm sure hoping so.... Nail%20Biting.gif

I have what you need. Message me an address and I will mail it to you.

Kdub

I completely destroyed my very patched up throttle (2 broken levers and a jumpy third one) trying to clean it

The wires inside are quite delicate and I don't have a soldering gun.

New throttle in the mail  :BigGrin: 

ZORAN

Hi folks, I hope to find someone who might know where to get a metal aluminum replacement levers. I have the 737-b Modifications (Sergey Fedorchukov) done and would really love to strengthen the levers. Cause as it stands they are quite floppy!