Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

The AVSIM Features Survey

How Important are AVSIM Features to You?  

397 members have voted

1. 1. How Important is the FRONT PAGE NEWS to you? (1 to 5 with 5 being most important)

2. 2. How Important is the FILE LIBRARY to you? (1 to 5 with 5 being most important)

3. 3. How Important are the FORUMS to you? (1 to 5 with 5 being most important)

4. 4. How Important are USER REVIEWS to you? (1 to 5 with 5 being most important)

5. 5. How Important are the GALLERIES to you? (1 to 5 with 5 being most important)

6. 6. How Important is the VIDEO LIBRARY to you? (1 to 5 with 5 being most important)

7. 7. How Important are the SIMMING LINKS to you? (1 to 5 with 5 being most important)

8. 8. How Important art the TUTORIALS to you? (1 to 5 with 5 being most important)

9. 9. How Important are the COMMUNITY CALENDARS to you? (1 to 5 with 5 being most important)

How important are some of the many AVSIM Features to you? Please participate and let us know.

I go to Avsim for just about everything I guess. My only downer is that there does not seem to be as much help given as there once was. I gained a lot of knowledge about simming from many of those assistance posts, but maybe not as many people need it LOL.........John

How important are some of the many AVSIM Features to you? Please participate and let us know.

How important is Avsim to me?

...........1........2.........3...........4.........5...........6..........7.........8.........9..........10!!!

Tom, I'm not sure I even know what a 'User Review' is. I'm sure I've never read one.

How about what we think of the Avsim Published Reviews? Those things that we spend weeks and weeks researching and preparing and the editors spend nights and weekends to edit and publish. This is where we go to find out about the latest scoop for an add-on or some new hardware gadget.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

How about what we think of the Avsim Published Reviews?

It is coming in another survey. As for user reviews, go to the FEATURES Tab above, and then click on USER REVIEWS... B)

Any chance we could get a survey on how many users used / liked the +1 feature on the forums Tom?

Regards,

Ró.

You mean the reputation button?

Indeed.

I am hearing more and more about users who want that feature back. The problem is that we encountered a little issue that, well, didn't make us happy. I will ruminate and generate gas over it, and see what we can do.

Ro just loves seeing how many people +1 his post lol

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Ro just loves seeing how many people +1 his post lol

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Shhhhh, you'll give it all away!!! :P Besides, everyone knows a pilots ego is proportional to the size of his aircraft squared (there's another bit that goes here, but I probably shouldn't mention it :Shame On You: )... :Whistle:

In all seriousness though, it was a handy way of agreeing with someones post without having to explicitly say it, and also handy for reading through whole threads and not being able to agree with someone as the topic had moved on... :Doh:

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

So we should hope that EI never gets an A380 lol

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Voted!

I think all of these options are useful but I just don't have any suggestions on how to get more meaningful participation.

Also if the +1 comes back does the -1 return as well?

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma