Sign in to follow this  

Colgan Air Pilot Interveiw Experiences

Guest TerryT

Interesting stuff. Surprisingly, they ask a lot of the same questions when you interview for a dispatcher postion. Terry

I hear the Colgan guys going into KRUT all the time. Now... if you can do that approach in the winter you can fly just about anywhere. Localizer only, no glideslope and an uncontrolled field with only Boston Center for radar control. 3000-4000 foot mountains on the approach, prevalent icing in the winter (lost a Piper Aerostar on the approach last winter due to ice) My hats off to the Colgan guys & gals.... Just don't expect me to fly with em in the winter LOLBrian

Guest B1900 Mech

Ahhh Good old Rutland! I had to change a DC Power panel on a 1900D, which is located in the top aft engine naccelle in freezing rain/snow with the "Feds" breathing down my neck! Then the place went zero/zero And I had to rent a car to get me and my tools home:-mad If you want crap pay, mega responsibility,the chance to work weekends and holidays,join us!

if you want to know what any airline interview is check out:www.aviationinterviews.com