Sign in to follow this  
JonRD463

Jackson Hole X-Plane style

Several great shots from FSX have been posted recently, so I got curious and wanted to see how the area around KJAC looked in X-Plane 10. I've been tubelining a lot lately with the new 777, but it was nice to go GA and check out some great scenery. I've never flown (sim or real world) in this area before, and I feel like I've cheated myself.

Enjoy!

xplane2012091519081285.jpg

xplane2012091519130198.jpg

xplane2012091519093660.jpg

xplane2012091519124715.jpg

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Very nice! Any add-ons used or is this default X-Plane?

It's default, including the aircraft. FSX + weather addons makes for skies that blow X-Plane away, but there is something about the way X-Plane does light and shadow that really makes the scenery pop.

Thanks everyone!

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

A superb set indeed!

#3 is very impressive! :good:

Beautiful Shots!!!! Those clouds are Amazing!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

It's default, including the aircraft. FSX + weather addons makes for skies that blow X-Plane away, but there is something about the way X-Plane does light and shadow that really makes the scenery pop.

Thanks everyone!

From my brief foray into the XPX demo I agree, and it does water very well by default as well. It is the future IMO, though I am not quite ready for it yet.