Sign in to follow this  
SirStiggie

Flight 1 Citation Mustang

It's a nice aircraft. I've been flying it for some time and the only problems I've had with it have been some switches that go graphically wonky with toggled. The problem surfaced with the last four or five updates of the Invidia drivers. Flight1 has not addressed the problem so far.

The database for the G1000 has some airfields that FSX doesn't have. I've arrived several times at airfields only to find that they weren't there. :O

I've arrived several times at airfields only to find that they weren't there. :O

It's the thought that counts. ^_^

Sorry to hear about the necessary refund, Chris. Well, right you are, when the rig gets updated, she may well be worth a look again. I really like her.

That tip on the Phenom looks like a good one too. I've got a buddy being very happy with her. The G1000 is way lighter (tweaked default, so to speak), but so may be the fps impact.

You might want to take a look at the Eaglesoft CJ

Umm.. CJ1+ V2.0. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Why not try out the F1 Mustang, they offer a 30 money back guarantee...

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Umm.. CJ1+ V2.0. B)

Tried it. Either wouldn't start and when it did, it shutdown shortly after. Something with my system I guess. The FMS did look quite nice though.

Tried it. Either wouldn't start and when it did, it shutdown shortly after. Something with my system I guess. The FMS did look quite nice though.

Hmm, we couldn't help in the forum?

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Mixture? common problem with jets is underlying FSX code still cuts off the engine if mixture is at cutoff..

Or were you referring to the sim shutting down?

Too bad, sorry to see you left the Mustang. There is a link to turn off the co-pilot PFD which will improve framerate. I found the Mustang VC much more enjoyable than the Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0. True the lack of VNAV is one item that wish they would implement, but hand fly the climb and descent is fun.

Hi,

Could you please share that link? I have the Mustang and would love more FPS.

Many thanks

Mixture? common problem with jets is underlying FSX code still cuts off the engine if mixture is at cutoff..

Or were you referring to the sim shutting down?

Hi,

Could you please share that link? I have the Mustang and would love more FPS.

Many thanks

Here it is from the forum:

http://mustang.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=1521&title=how-do-i-disable-the-copilot-pfd

Enjoy

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Hmm, we couldn't help in the forum?

Last response I got was "Something way wrong here as we've never seen this before". Usually when I get that response to a problem with an add-on, I figure its time to move on and cut my losses.

I figure its time to move on and cut my losses.

LOL! True.

I like the Stang, but hate trying to get it C&D. Someone mentioned funky graphics when clicking... same here... both with the Stang, and my Citation X. I found that pulling up the FSX map, and going back into the aircraft, cleans that up. Not a biggie, but the interruption is a mild irritation to be sure. About the nicest thing on the stang, is that humungous, gigantic, stupendous MFD! Don't like the pop ups key assignments... defently a plane better suited to EZDok+TracIR. Collecting dust in my hanger though. She drops to silly low FPS climbs over FL250. TDuke spoiled me... Yes... a major home wrecking winch that one is.

Ithe only problems I've had with it have been some switches that go graphically wonky with toggled. The problem surfaced with the last four or five updates of the Invidia drivers. Flight1 has not addressed the problem so far.

To be fair, I just went and loaded the Mustang up, and it did not display the problem at that time. Possible a change to the Invidia driver was responsible for this, maybe just the randomness of the universe. I added this note because I couldn't find a way to edit my previous message.

About the nicest thing on the stang, is that humungous, gigantic, stupendous MFD!

Absolutely, I just wish I could get more than 10 or 12 fps out of it in VC view

She drops to silly low FPS climbs over FL250.

She drops to silly low FPS before I start taxiing :P

TDuke spoiled me... Yes... a major home wrecking winch that one is.

That little honey will spoil anyone. Try the freeware P180 in the AVSIM library B)

hello guys. 1) How can i load in C&D ? i need to save some aircraft in C&D and then load cesna mustang?

2) maybe any one have better textures for cockpit, i can't register their mustang forum. and admins don't want to work.