Sign in to follow this  
A320FAN

737-700 Southwest Airlines Lone Star One

Thank's Chris, as i told you via e-mail, i'm a fan of your repaints!!! waiting for the download link to expand my SWA fleet! :)

I am just getting ready to descend into KPHX on my first flight with this livery and I must say I am impressed. I find that sometimes blues do not look metallic in FSX (IMHO). Yours is fantastic! A great addition to the hangar.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I am just getting ready to descend into KPHX on my first flight with this livery and I must say I am impressed. I find that sometimes blues do not look metallic in FSX (IMHO). Yours is fantastic! A great addition to the hangar.

Thanks for comment !

Thanks Mitch !

Good morning guys!

707SA is MOSTLY ready. I was hoping to hear back from Southwest regarding the correct color mix for the classic dessert gold color, but I haven't heard from them yet. I may go ahead and release it the way they were with the exception of the updated canyon blue.

I'll try to finish it up today and I'll post in the livery availability thread when it's complete.

I have a color update for "dirty luv" and Arizona One as well.

Chris Hicks

Hi everyone,

Thanks Chris !

Here are some pictures:

473016671.png

828976962.png

305797933.png

632430134.png

192178855.png

850032356.png

WOW, i swear that's one of the best repaints i've ever seen.