Sign in to follow this  
Delta747Man

PNW Performance

Hello everyone! I have the ORBX PNW demo on my system, which runs usually pegged at 30 fps, occasionally dipping on .5 mile final to HQM. Other than that, it performs as good or better than the default, while it looks a ton better. So, my question is, how is the performance of the full version? If the FPS are at all as good as the demo, it's on my Christmas list. :P Thanks!

I didn't see any performance differences between my orbx demos (PNW and Tasmania) so I reckon you'll be fine.

Hi there Selah suitable here . I am ugg sale the very supervisor towards BookChill and i hope you appear more or less short review and turn into a part . BookChill can be a kids' as well as teens' marketing world-wide-web where you should louis vuitton outlet s deliver person handy verses tracks items on contests and talk with other members . Is usually liberal to join in order that it can be nice herve leger uk seeking will be able to . Please do . Enjoyable Incidentally pls browse the On the subject off profile teaching how to pole and materials in become a member . Pay attention to Authored replace the internet site usually in order that it may best if you perform due diligence the positioning approximately monthly . Ones Philippines acknowledged 8220 most 8221 Chinese boats arrived in louis vuitton sale HuangYanDao turbulent waters Louis Vuitton Online Sale Louis Vuitton Outlet online The web ZhongWeiDong news reporter information your current Philippines ABSCBN news passed up Will be able to uggs for sale 3 HuangYanDao on your offshore fishing grounds involving Philippines potential fight spot holds instead of louis vuitton outlet in ugg sale y nowadays you will discover 14 Chinese dispatch arrived in bradenton . In relation to April thirty FeiFang besides that enjoyed 6 lines to get into this area however not pay off the established Amount . Louis Vuitton Handbags The exact comment cited the main armed forces the particular herve leger sale north Luzon keep control on spokesperson Mr Mayor Irak reasoning at the moment there are actually ugg boots sale k 14 Chinese transport arrived in HuangYanDao coastal space for instance three yacht HaiJian watercraft in addition to vessel public motorboat . Gucci Outlet Online Has reported articulate the particular Philippines is to the caribbean sea ahead of implementation for their coast shield 8220 Male impotence 8221 large amount additionally the Philippines fishery as well as aquaculture property agency of an motorboat herve leger uk b . Around April 30 possessed another six new Philip onto HuangYanDao seaside fishing boats although not understandable so that it will Are likely to 2 currently the Philippines the actual a whole lot vessels stranded that ocean . The specific Irak claims the specific Philippines military will continue to monitor HuangYanDao oceans guard 8220 the entire Philippines s territorial credibility 8221 . For the Irak diminished of annotate in regards to the expanding Chinese delivers . Wow all Efficiently Used to do enjoy a match forward but it really kind of was thrown off separated . Info the only placing it I am sorry I have not and will not be of so much almost all for a few years on the grounds that several other internet is not functional . Accordingly hardly any new tournament for a short time pitiful . And yet please be sure to store offering casual content articles SBell get more infomation FFSDKA122F

Mosby Mountain Community Association

Strona 17 DW Trampy

Alles geili Sieche - Gschtebuech

Caf Tower - Gstebuch

raquo Alter Pluxa

What the heck is this? Spam? Moderator, little help here, please!

Yesp, sure looked that way. Since i don't see the original of your quoted post, I'd say the moderators have done their job. It creeps in about once a year.

If you get their airports you might notice a bit of performance drop around them (3D grass, moving people etc, so hardly surprising) but with just the major scenery you should be fine. Their NZ and coming UK sceneries are better performers still, and there is talk of updating the current US sceneries to match (in time).

Mike

Thnaks Mike! I don't think I'll get a bunch of their aiports, maybe just a couple, like KORS. I have KHQM installed with the demo, and I get as good or better FPS then with the default airports, and that airfield is pretty detailed.

I just installed the full version (PNW) and couldn't be happier with the result. It blows my socks off! You should see little difference between it and the demo. I've also installed their free airports and haven't noticed any problems with frame rates, though performance depends more upon the system you are using. I've been contemplating the purchase of their adjoining Rockies and Fjords.

I just installed the full version (PNW) and couldn't be happier with the result. It blows my socks off! You should see little difference between it and the demo. I've also installed their free airports and haven't noticed any problems with frame rates, though performance depends more upon the system you are using. I've been contemplating the purchase of their adjoining Rockies and Fjords.

Nice to know. I do have a bit of fps drop, like maybe 3-4 at 2S1, however, HQM is really good, despite way more buildings and ai traffic... go figure! Hopefully PNW and the associated airports are like HQM.

Nice to know. I do have a bit of fps drop, like maybe 3-4 at 2S1, however, HQM is really good, despite way more buildings and ai traffic... go figure! Hopefully PNW and the associated airports are like HQM.

It's because 2S1 is really close to Seattle and there is alot more autogen buildings and big airports like KSEA close by. Further away from the big cities the performence go up.

It's because 2S1 is really close to Seattle and there is alot more autogen buildings and big airports like KSEA close by. Further away from the big cities the performence go up.

Ah ha! Makes me hate that stupid autogen design in fsx even more. I see, now when I pan away towards the Olympics, my fps go back to 27-28, up from 25. Anybody have fps experiences with Orbx airfields, or the PNW pack?

Anybody have fps experiences with Orbx airfields, or the PNW pack?

Have all the Orbx payware airports for PNW. The worst in performance is Anacortes and Skagit Rgnl especially if you have them both because they are linked together(Same goes for Diamond point and Jefferson if you have both of them).

The best In performance I would say Orcas Island, Concrete Muni, Darrington, Swanson, Cresswell(Hobby). The rest I would say are in the middle. Not so much into fps, never take note of it but i do notice when things stutters and not running smooth.

I see that you have a low end system which mean you have to untick some of the options in the control panel for each airport to get good performance(remove some high grass, people flow etc.)

Hope this helps some :smile:

Maybe you can now delete the quote, or the spammer's msg lives on here at AVSIM.

For some reason, I can't edit that post. I actually ran a test at HQM with all options ticked, and the results were suprising, about an average of 26 fps, out of a target 30. I'll untick if I have to. I may also be buying a new rig if this one can't run the PMDG 737NGX.

I actually ran a test at HQM with all options ticked, and the results were suprising, about an average of 26 fps, out of a target 30. I'll untick if I have to. I may also be buying a new rig if this one can't run the PMDG 737NGX.

Bowerman is exelent in performance, but if you buy other aiports like Anacortes for example at some point you'll have to untick some options, even people with high end systems have to do that sometimes. But some aiports have great performance and you can run them with all options on. It All depends on where they are located and how much detail they have put into it.