Sign in to follow this  
byork

Released! RAAS Professional is now Available!

Captains,

I'm happy to announce that RAAS Professional is now available for direct download!

The long wait is finally over!

This is a "professional grade" simulation of the Honeywell RAAS unit. It is meant for power users who want maximum control over RAAS, and who want a very technically accurate RAAS simulation.

It supports FS9, FSX and Prepar 3D.

It works with all aircraft.

One of the best features is you can "Export" and share your RAAS equipment options Profile with other simmers and VA members.

We spent the last several months studying the Honeywell RAAS manuals in details (all several thousand pages of them!), and I think we've done a very good job of providing our loyal customers the most advanced, technically accurate, feature rich simulation of the RAAS unit possible on personal computer.

Special discount for pre-existing FS2Crew owners.

Get 5 Euros off when purchasing via the FS2Crew on-line store. Use the Coupon Code: RAAS

Because a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll let our Official Trailer speak for itself!

On my way to grab it awesome! Downloading now can't wait to play with it thanks!!

This works flawlessly so far on my short test flight. Really adds a cool dimension look forward to exploring it more thanks for this!

Edit: Ah I found the info.

Off to watch the video and pickup a copy ;)

So who won the competition? Did I get one free copy :) :)

It's announced in the RAAS forum.

Boys and girls ...

This is a little gem ... Bryan and the team have created a great peace of software that works really well.

It works with any aircraft and any scenery which is reason enough to get it ... but ... combine it with PMDG's NGX and FS2Crew and you have one sweet setup.

Enjoy

Rich

RAASPro Beta Tester

Have purchased thanks for a great addon. So its essential we have to run the makerunway every time or just onece after the installation?

Its required once after installation as it will create a file with all your airports and runways. However, if you install a new airport addon, it is recommended to run it again (as there might be new/different runways available then). I am working on another GUI where you can even combine it with the Aerosoft Navdata but more about that later on.

• Upvote 1

Its required once after installation as it will create a file with all your airports and runways. However, if you install a new airport addon, it is recommended to run it again (as there might be new/different runways available then). I am working on another GUI where you can even combine it with the Aerosoft Navdata but more about that later on.

Wow that sounds interesting. Can't wait to hear more about that.

Just played around with a few crazy takeoffs/landings, I like it alot. Also great that you allow linking it to the model file instead of the liveries, it's going to be MUCH easier to manage the profiles than with some other tools I have.

One thing with the runways though, it incorrectly calls "On Taxiway" during takeoff at some addon airports. For example ORBX YWOL. What is the trigger for the "on taxiway" that could cause this? It did correctly identify the runway at the start when entering it, just halfway down it calls on taxiway.