Sign in to follow this  
byork

1 August 2020: RAAS now at V3.3 with P3D V5 Support!

I'm on version 2.3.1.7

That explains the message.

The latest Version is 2.4.07

You need to update RAAS.

Steam automatically updates the pack as soon as the Steam client opens and is logged in. 

So make sure you open the Steam client.

Send me a Support Ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

Include your Steam Order #.

Hi.

I'd like to thank you.

In my acoount I just downloaded RAASPRO as if I had bought it. Installation came after localizing FSX. It worked.

After the update I lost the profiles, and I have shiftet to P3D

Where are all the profiles, I cant remember...

There are none on Avsim and flightsim.com

Jens

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

After the update I lost the profiles, and I have shiftet to P3D

Where are all the profiles, I cant remember...

There are none on Avsim and flightsim.com

Jens

Did you manually delete them prior to installing the update?

The update wouldn't have deleted any files.

Cheers,

Hi Bryan,

just a minor request - I haven't updated to the latest RAAS since the description in the changelog dictates it's not mandatory for me.

Is there any way in future that the RAAS "There is a Product Update Available - Do you wish to Update - Yes or No" box which appears when starting FSX (SP2), can have an optional tick box to disable the warning permanently?

Cheers,

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Is there any way in future that the RAAS "There is a Product Update Available - Do you wish to Update - Yes or No" box which appears when starting FSX (SP2), can have an optional tick box to disable the warning permanently?

That option is already there... open the RAAS in game menu and tick the disable updates notification option.

It's under Misc settings.

Best,

Thx Bryan

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Hi,

Where do I find the update to download it. I have been looking all over.

Ken

When you load FSX/P3D, there will be a pop box asking you if you want to update.

Just click 'Yes' and you will be taken to the update page.

Here's a direct link:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/pages/RAAS-Professional.html

Will you be updating the version of RAAS contained within the Special Collection Set to 2.6.10.2?

I will eventually, but you don't need the update.

The update provides support for the locked version of RAAS for the CRJ and PMDG 747.

There's no functionality change that you'd notice.

Hi...I can't find the updated RAAS anywhere. My account still has the previous version of RAAS pro..If I open RAAS and click "check for updates", the report is no update available.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Hi...I can't find the updated RAAS anywhere. My account still has the previous version of RAAS pro..If I open RAAS and click "check for updates", the report is no update available.

Where did you buy RAAS from?

I've temporarily shut off the "check for updates" feature.

Hi, just an update. Thanks for the quick reply. Maybe I was confused. I have the Pro version installed. v2.6.10.2 purchased from FS2 Crew Store The only Boeing profiles I have are B707,727 & 737. I believe this update is for the locked version only...Not my unlocked version.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X