Sign in to follow this  
byork

1 August 2020: RAAS now at V3.3 with P3D V5 Support!

Cant find it on fs2crew.com where I bought the PMDG 737 NGX Reboot Captain's Set

Just login to your current FS2Crew account, click "Completed Orders" and select the Capt's Set.

You'll see the RAAS download link there.

Best,

Aerosoft has NOT received your RAAS Professional v2.3.1.7 update files yet, so it is NOT available there.

Please resolve this with Aerosoft ASAP.

BTW, the previous v2.0.2.3. was working fine in FSX-SE stand-a-lone for many of us.

Simmarket should have it... they told me they put it up.  Simmarket is pretty fast about updates usually.

Please try again and let me know if there's an issue.

Will give it another try this am!  Hope you are well Bryan

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

greetings I bought in May 2015 "Special Collection Set" to update to v2.3.1.7 Professional RAAS have to download all the files that weigh 1.3GB

greetings I bought in May 2015 "Special Collection Set" to update to v2.3.1.7 Professional RAAS have to download all the files that weigh 1.3GB

That's correct.  If you're on slow or regulated internet, send me a Support Ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

Thanks,

thank you very much already download version 2.3.1.7

a question when I update the version 2.3.1.7 in the DLL have two (2)

rasspro.dll

"RAAS Professional </ Name>" and "RAASPRO </ Name>"

the two must be in the dll file?

please please show me where I need to file

<Launch.Addon>

<Name> RAAS Professional </ Name>

<Disabled> False </ Disabled>

<ManualLoad> False </ ManualLoad>

<Path>. \ RAASPRO \ RAASPRO.dll </ Path>

<DllStartName> module_init </ DllStartName>

<DllStopName> module_deinit </ DllStopName>

</Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name> PMDG HUD interface </ Name>

<Path> PMDG \ DLLs \ PMDG_HUD_interface.dll </ Path>

</Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name> RAASPRO </ Name>

<Path>. \ RAASPRO \ RAASPRO.dll </ Path>

<DllStartName> module_init </ DllStartName>

<DllStopName> module_deinit </ DllStopName>

</Launch.Addon>

</SimBase.Document>

Good evening,

I would like to download the update RAAS, unfortunately I can not. yet I has the previous version that I bought on the website of FS2Crew. Why is it so complicated to download an update. it would be interesting when opening FSX can perform the update directly where proposed, as happens with GSX. we will avoid all these unnecessary complications. Thank you for quickly answering me

Best regards

So I'm extremely frustrated right now.  I have the Aerosoft Airbus X and the PMDG 777.  Both came with RAAS which is odd because I never heard the RAAS announcements anyway.  But moving along, I got a pop-up message that my RAAS was out of date and I needed to update it.  At the same time, I also updated my REX and added a new scenery.  When I would start my FSX after all of this, it would either CTD while I'm setting up my flight in the initial menu or it would CTD about 7 minutes into the sim.  I tried literally everything to fix this issue but to no avail.  I ended up doing a system restore which took me back to 9/16/15.  My FSX ran like a gem again.  I was going to simply not update REX and not install the scenery because I was sure it was one of the two causing my FSX to fail.  I actually wasn't going to update RAAS either but I was getting annoyed with the pop-up everytime I started FSX telling me my RAAS is not up to date.  So I updated it.  And there's the culprit.  After the update, my FSX is doing the same things as before....CTD in menus or 7 mins or so into the sim.  I've tried uninstalling RAAS.  I've tried reinstalling the PMDG and Aerosoft Airbus but I did all of this the last time before my system restore.  I would simply restore my system again and just deal with the annoying pop-up except when I did my last restore, it deleted my pre-RAAS restore point.  So I'm literally stuck with this problem.  I've spent HOURS looking for solutions online and have tried a number of things.  Nothing works.

Anyone else having similar issues?  Please help!! 

Hi,

You know you can disable the Update Check in the RAAS menu.

As for your issue, who knows.  There are 10's of thousands of RAAS users out there since everyone who owns the Airbus or 777 gets it for free.  It's a lot of people.

I haven't heard of this issue before and the forum is pretty quiet.

However, CTDs are usually scenery related.  Try turning your sliders down a bit.  Try it at a different airport.

The interesting thing is your CTD happens around the 7 minute mark.  That to me suggests a memory leak.

Long shot but things to try:

1. Sliders a bit to the left.

2. Delete your FSX.CFG file. Let it rebuild.  Apply ******* Bojoto's FSX CFG tweaks.

Byork,

Thanks for the reply.  As far as disabling the update check, thanks but it's too late for that as I have already updated my RAAS which is causing my problem.  The CTD is not scenery related because my computer literally has NEVER CTD'ed before no matter how much scenery I add.  But for the sake of argument, I turned down my sliders all the way and it still crashes.  And yes, I would think that it crashing at the 7 minute mark would be a memory leak except there is no memory leak.  Deleting my FSX.CFG did nothing.  This issue is DIRECTLY related to RAAS and the update that I just installed.  I know there are thousands of users out there.  I'm just terribly frustrated because I don't know what the update did that is causing my program to crash.  I'm further frustrated because simply wiping the program from my CPU doesn't fix anything.  I'd hate to think that I can't run FSX anymore all because of one update but that "seems" to be the case.

I'm still not convinced it's the RAAS update.  The last RAAS update made a very tiny change to a folder path for the Steam version.

Please try this to isolate.

Open the XML.DLL, locate the RAAS section, and locate this line:

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

Change that to: True

That will stop RAAS from loading.