Sign in to follow this  
Francois_Dumas

Francois leaves Computer Pilot

Dear Flightsim Enthusiasts, Readers and Customers,

I would like to inform you that I have stepped down as Managing Editor of Computer Pilot (Magazine).

As you know it is one of my hallmarks to deliver quality goods and services to clients.

For the past 7 months I was actively engaged with Computer Pilot Magazine, its website, PR and forums and working day and night to get CPM back on its feet again for its new publisher.

Unfortunately there were many unforeseen deterrents that were not under my control and to which I was unable to provide solutions.

This was one of my 'dream jobs' and I am deeply saddened that it has now turned out to be impossible for me to continue at this point and under the given circumstances, where I cannot deliver the quality that I demand myself.

I will 'return' to, and re-focus again on, my own business in the flightsim industry: FSAddon Publishing, SupportMyFS, AVClassic, WhyFly.aero and my web-design work.

You can always reach me via the website and forum at www.FSAddon.com, our shop at www.Silvercloud-store.com, or any of the other many places on the Internet that I frequent. Also, my private email is at your service at francois@fssupport.com.

Working on NEW projects already and excited about continuing to serve this wonderful global FS community of ours, I remain

Respectfully yours,

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Best of luck in the future. Any ideas of what this means for the future of Computer Pilot Magazine?

Boa sorte Francois !

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

Dear Francois,

I'm sadened but not surprised. Despite your noble efforts probably best you got out of that cluster f*ck of an operation. I will be surprised if we see the next issue.

Keep 'em flyin',

Clayton

HI Francios, I do not blame you one bit. Glad to see you have made that decision. May God bless you in your profession.