Sign in to follow this  
andy a

Helpwith locating 747 Views RL.acv.

Hi

I'm hoping someone can assist me. I'm quite an old guy, and somewhat lacking in computer skills, but eager to learn :huh:

I've just purchased 747-400X Queen of the Skies, and one of the features I was hoping to see has so far not materialised for me, and I dont know how to go about locating the ( as listed on page 41 of the Manual), "PMDG 747 Views RL.acv: Based on actual seat position and eyeball location of a 747 crew".

I would be most grateful of some help with this please.

Kind regards

Andy

andy a

Hi

I'm hoping someone can assist me. I'm quite an old guy, and somewhat lacking in computer skills, but eager to learn :huh:

I've just purchased 747-400X Queen of the Skies, and one of the features I was hoping to see has so far not materialised for me, and I dont know how to go about locating the ( as listed on page 41 of the Manual), "PMDG 747 Views RL.acv: Based on actual seat position and eyeball location of a 747 crew".

I would be most grateful of some help with this please.

Kind regards

Andy

Hi Andy,

Welcome on the forum

And age, ....who cares as long as you have fun.

I would like to help but I don't understand what you mean. Will you change your seatposition?

In the VC you can use.

shift + enter

shift + backspace

or

ctr+backspace

ctrl + enter

If you keep hitting the enter or backspacebutton your position is moving

Is this what you wanted to know?

Regards

Eric

Hi Eric

Thank you very much for your welcome AND for giving me the answer to my question! This is exactly what I wanted to know. Now I can have a different view from the jump seat.

I'm so grateful for your help, many thanks.

Kind regards

Andy

andy a

Hi Eric

Thank you very much for your welcome AND for giving me the answer to my question! This is exactly what I wanted to know. Now I can have a different view from the jump seat.

I'm so grateful for your help, many thanks.

Kind regards

Andy

Andy,

You're welcome. Another nice feature to have a good view is the use of the spacebutton together with the mouse.

You can pan around as if you are looking around.

Regards.

Eric

Hi Eric

Thank you very much for that info. Your help has allowed me to have even more enjoyment. Thank you so much!

Kind regards

Andy

andy a