Sign in to follow this  
ab778

silence by PMDG

hello, Again there is silence from the PMDG team the latest information on 7 August was telling us about the manual, and now PMDG When launched videos photos and more info?

When they're ready...

Please stop doing this.

When they're ready...

Please stop doing this.

sorry but I think I have a right to know or not?

Did you already pay for the 777? If not, you're not a paying customer, and they have every right to take their time.

If they decide today that they won't release it at all, for whatever reason, you do not have the right to try and force them to continue development.

If they want to share some intel with us about upcoming developments, that is still their choice, and NOT something you should consider as a given right.

While we are all eager, we don't actually have a *right* to know. You're free to ask though, just don't expect a response.

Did you already pay for the 777? If not, you're not a paying customer, and they have every right to take their time.

If they decide today that they won't release it at all, for whatever reason, you do not have the right to try and force them to continue development.

If they want to share some intel with us about upcoming developments, that is still their choice, and NOT something you should consider as a given right.

For some reason, I thought I was the only vocal one with this opinion. Glad there's someone else. Crazy how people around here think that since they bought something in the past, they've made a direct investment (note, I did not say indirect, or implied) in the future of another product.

Since we all know I'm big on analogies, their argument is thus:

Since I've bought an iPad, I've made an investment in the company, and should then be included on all of Apple's future pre-release insider information.

Sorry guys, customer is vastly different from shareholder, and the last time I checked, PMDG isn't a publicly held company. The word 'right' can be left out of this discussion.

Kyle Rodgers

pagaria millones por el y solo queria saber nada mas como hiba el proyecto

For some reason, I thought I was the only vocal one with this opinion. Glad there's someone else. Crazy how people around here think that since they bought something in the past, they've made a direct investment (note, I did not say indirect, or implied) in the future of another product.

Since we all know I'm big on analogies, their argument is thus:

Since I've bought an iPad, I've made an investment in the company, and should then be included on all of Apple's future pre-release insider information.

Sorry guys, customer is vastly different from shareholder, and the last time I checked, PMDG isn't a publicly held company. The word 'right' can be left out of this discussion.

thank´s for answuerme

While we are all eager, we don't actually have a *right* to know. You're free to ask though, just don't expect a response.

hahah ok :)

I agree.....Right to ask is not equal to right to know.....While it is quiet around here and the anticipation is growing by leaps and bounds just know that the end product will more than make up for your frustrations!!!!!!!!!

Frank Johnson

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Silence from PMDG usually means work, so let it happen, let them work. Better wait and have a gem than keep getting previews and end up with a POS.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Silence from PMDG usually means work, so let it happen, let them work. Better wait and have a gem than keep getting previews and end up with a POS.

Agreed.

Supporter.png

John

They will show something when they are ready and i think it will blow our minds.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Not the only one... Count me in as well.

Please stop these nonsense topics. Sit down, enjoy the 737 and relax.....

Agreed. If you like, we could recommend that PMDG set up a nice marketing department to schmooze us all with eye candy and false promises, as long as you don't mind that your product will cost twice as much to cover their wages and still take as long to produce, if you still want it to be good quality of course.

Why do I suspect anyone who is that desperate to get the T7 just wants to be the first to autoland it on Youtube. These are simulation aircraft, not toys. I have made a diligent effort to get to grips with the 737NGX over the past year and I have only scratched the surface. I feel sorry for you if you want the T7 that quickly - you're missing out if you haven't got a good handle on the 737 - and it'll set you up well for the T7 when it does arrive...

Interesting........

Everyone that participates here on the AVSIM forum has the "Privilege" to be a member of the forum....that being said, by becoming a member you/we do not gain the "Right" to have access to something that we are getting for free...."Membership". Now, as you gain access to a sub-forum who has the "Rights" granted by the "AVSIM Group", you are still bound by the "Privilege" concept regarding anything within that sub-forum.... :Shocked: . Now once the product/s are released (and you have Purchased it/them) you have the "Rights" to support in the unlikely event that the product does not work as intended.

While the anticipation of the T7 haunts many in more ways than one, we the "Privileged" must patiently await any good news of the upcoming projects. PMDG has provided several other great offerings, and if I am not mistaken, PMDG has granted us the "Privilege" of being able to purchase the manuals at a nominal cost.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos