Sign in to follow this  
Eef

DX10 2 remaining issues

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for all the work and support here around the dx10 discussions , hints and help section on the avsim forum.

I really enjoy flying with dx10, but Ive two remaining issues.

1. Some textures are grey at night mostly at aerosoft addon airports.

2. The aircraft lights (addon)

1. Ive searched for a solution but couldnt figure it out if it is going to be an issue forever or it can be fixed? Because I do fly a lot at dawn and or night.

2. I use shockwave 3d redux lights on the ngx and other aircrafts. I know they are working but I just see them for a sec. when turning around the aircraft, then they disseapeer, dont know why. Maybe Ive the wrong settings.

Sorry if I ask questions to which I could find answers but I couldnt find it really.

I hope there is a solution for them or it can be fixed in the future.

Addon converter X said to be a solution for many addon airports that have grey terrains. Not for all. Give it a try until Steve fix it someday. I will.

Try the trial version, made no difference to my FPS.

Even using the old 2002 AIS aircraft with it using UT2 and changing the repaints.

Only catch without altering door values is the Gates do not attach to aircraft but the loading and bits work great.

Trevor Golding

Does Addon Converter X impact framerates? I am thinking of getting this to fix my white AI aircraft.

OK I purchased the full version. It has no framerates impact but it doesn't solve the grey runways and taxiways for all airports but for some only.