Sign in to follow this  
hayhay7789

FsPassengers X with the PMDG 737NGX?

Hey Flight simmers.

Seeing as I've almost solved my OOM issue with the PMDG 737NGX this thought came to mind.

I bought FsPassengersX a while ago and I tried to use it with the PMDG. After about a couple seconds: Fatal error.

I followed the guide shown at http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read.php?f=2&i=30169&t=30169 but I couldn't get ahold of Brian York so the guide was only partly helpful.

I need ways on how to get FsPassengersX working with the PMDG and preferably with the Mini Display active.

Thanks, and have fun simming!

when I tried the fix it locked in my fmc"s (no zoom) and the support for this product is non existent.

ZORAN

My advice is dump it.

ZORAN

Fscaptain is a great alternative

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Does this also happen with other aircraft? If so, something is amiss overall on your system. Just this plane, then well incompatibility time I guess.

I have been using FSPassengers and the PMDG NGX for a few months and kept getting the "FATAL ERROR" messsage. Not all the time, and not just specific to either of these products. Very random times and any aircraft. I followed a fix from another forum and that solved the random crashes. Now I can do any flight with using FSP... BUT not with the PMDG737.

I had 25hrs with FsP and the PMDG, but now it does not last any longer than 2-3 seconds and crashes!!

Very annoying. The aircraft works fine on it's own, as does FsP with other aircraft.

I tried a full re-install of everything, but no luck!

It would be great to hear from someone who could help.

SOLVED!!! Removed al UIAutomationCore.dll files and removed missionpanel.cfg file in the <FSX Install Folder>/Gauges folder.

Works a treat!! At the moment.

hope this helps.

You shouldn't remove any system files from your windows installation at all. I made the same mistake, deleted the uiautomationcore.dll from all folders including the windows system32 and syswow64 folders. At first it seemed to work fine and I was happy. However, it appeared that several applications (Plan-G, EditVoicePack, ...) didn't want to start anymore or crashed when I was trying to 'click' on a menu button. I presume that those apps used the uiautomationcore.dll somehow. Furthermore, at a later stage windows regulary didn't boot the Wifi adapter anymore. I had to reinstall windows completely and everything works fine again. Windows Updates were not the cause of this problem since I didn't update and the problems started to occurr after I deleted said .dll.

So, I can only recommend to not delete it or even change the permissions etc. to any file in system32 and/or syswow64 folders and use the uiautomationcore.dll supplied in various forums and put it into your FSX root folder.

Cheers

I have used FSP with NGX with no problems other than most of the generated failures don't work because they were programmed to work with default programmed systems. The NGX bypasses the default and uses its own.

FS2004 Forever

I tried the uiautomationcore.dll fix but it made not difference. I have backed up everything I removed, and hopefully i'll have no probs. I don't know how windows works in depth, but if I get problems later, I hope to restore the deleted files.

I am hard wired to the net which, I suppose, is a bonus.

Thanks for the warning Andy81le