Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

FTX_PFJ near PAWG = no water

P3D situation:

See for yourself, global warming has evaporated the water around PAWG Alaska

An Environmental Impact Statement will be issued ASAP

Tried reinstalling Pacific Fjords to no avail, installed update v2

Anyone else getting this? I do not get this in FSX with the same addons, only with P3D

partially resolved by using UTX Alaska Water

I don't use P3D, nor do I fly in the PFJ a lot... But did you have this problem before installing UTX Alaska Water as well? I had the same kind of issues at one point on my old setup. Was solved by restoring UTX to default settings. But if you had the issues before using UTX as well, that wouldn't make much sense of course :P.

Yes I'm pretty sure this is a problem with UTX. Had a similar problem years ago can't recall exactly what I did to fix but toggle on and off UTX might help.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Not sure how near is near, but PAWG is outside of PFJ. If you've got UT Alaska, this would be covered by it, not the Orbx scenery so not too surprising that something in UT would solve the problem. PAWG is part of Tongass Fjords (highly recommended, but no idea how it works with P3D), so perhaps there's some confusion there?

Scott