Sign in to follow this  
Martin CA

Ai traffic acti g wierd when ever a flightplan is loaded in FSX?

Hi all

After several days of trying to Solve this issue, I hope that someone in here Can help.

When ever a flightplan is loaded in fsx all ai traffic is practically sunck half way down the pavements at the airports, some even flying at a low altitude up side Down untill it hits a terminal building. Some others ai aircrafts is more just jumping up and down.

This started happening a fem days ago, after no charges what so ever, and persist to happen with UT2 installed, at every airport addon, as Well as fsx default, with a complete uninstallation af FSX and all its components and files, and with only FSX installed no ad ons nor even UT2. With UT2 and with out every ai aircraft is normal as long as no flightplan is loaded in fsx, includes FP generated by fsx or third party FP programe....

Can't really see any Way out then a Windows7 64 reformatation unless anyone has any idears????

Best regards Martin

Ps. New to messing with log files cfg files ect or Their location in windows, but I do know that Windows is updated and drivers as well...

Read where too high mesh resolution will cause some AI to jump. Might want to lower that or play with that slider. Make sure AI is turned off within FSX as UT2 controls AI within the application. Maybe this is causing a conflict. You may have to look at layering in the Scenery Library (if UT2 has an entry there). I have MyTrafficX and it has an entry in the Scenery Library and I put it way down in the Library just above Propeller Objects. MTX comes with it's own airport AFCAD's and, if these are loaded last, they could conflict with any other airport scenery installed below it. UT2 must have the same system as developers have to make sure their planes takeoff and land properly based on their flightplans and, if the a default or addon airport is located higher than UT2 in the Scenery Library, you will be loading UT2's AFCAD and not the one you wanted. Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi Jim

Thanks for the advice, I'll try and see If anything there Can make a difference

Best Regards

Martin