Sign in to follow this  
Fede.

strobe light on ground problem

Hi

i have this strange problem when i turn on strobe light while is raining. the reflection on the ground seems to have some problems. during the night everything is alright instead.

it only gives me problems when is day.

thank you

immaginekte.jpg

are you referring to the 4 or 5 vertical lines on your screen?

mm no that's the rain!

I'm refering to the white things under the wings. The strobe reflections on the wet ground are like a square shape.

Is it normal?

I'm trying to understand how those light squares can be "normal". I've never seen or had that issue. The screenshot below is from just prior to dusk with heavy rain. It's hard to capture on my system because i don't have the square light reflection issue. My reflections on the ground and wet surfaces is a faint white flash or glow just like it's supposed to look. it's the same way in the middle of the day in the rain.

I'm guessing the issue might be related to the effects slider not being maxed out under settings or a video driver issue. Fede has a GTX580. I have a GTX 570.

Agean_700_Inprogress-2.jpg

Gday

It does it on my computer, so i assumed it was normal, ( sorry) Im personaly not worried about it, it was just off chance that i did notice it, because 99% of the time i fly from the vc

so again sorry

Jeff

ps why isnt your landing lights on? just joking :P

I reinstalled the plane and now everything si alright

I really love it

Thank you for your help

Glad you got it sorted, have fun, it really is a great plane

Jeff