Sign in to follow this  
pao

Loss of verticial sync while connecting to iVap...

Good morning,

I have recently started flying with IVAO and I noticed a strange thing. I always fly full screen and got the 1/2 refresh rate vertical sync thing enable... Everything is OK.... Now as soon as I connect to iVap, i got a strange wave effect on the screen.... It looks a bit like if had not enabled vsync... A kind of little wave effect....

Do you have any idea where it comes from ? Why is this happening only when connecting to iVap ?

Thank you,

Greg

too much, too soon....

IMO, very hard to tell what it is without any shot (if possible) or maybe with the digicam if it is not visible on the screenshot...

I don't use IVAO, so I can't say what kind of app is it using, but if it's something overlay in FSX, it might be causing a problem.

A thing to look over would be when it happens, which setting in NI is EXACTLY causing it. Like, is it the 1/2 refresh? So maybe THAT and ivap are simply incompatible? Can ivap be ran outside of FSX, like SB4 can?

And more importantly, is it happening when you connect or just when you open the app?