Sign in to follow this  
gosta

rEADY FOR PUSHBACK

i INSTALLED rEADY FOR pUSHBACK IN fS2002 ON AN xp SYSTEM. When I do my flight planner doesnt work. I configure Flight Planner but when I go to Fly it stays at Meigs field. Ive removed it 3 times. Flight planner works great untill I install Ready for Pushback. Any ideas. Thanks Cam

Im useing the flight planner from fs2002. Im not loading it from previous plans. Thanks Cam

I normally select flight planner from the menu. Select my aircraft,select mt departure location,then my destination. Select Ifr,select find route,ten say OK and it puts me at the Departure airport. It wont do that if I install READY FOR PUSHBACK. lIKE RIGHT NOW I just planned a trip from LA to San Fran with real weather and it put me at the Gate in La. If I install Ready for Pushback it puts me at Meigs field. Same problem for two different computers. By the way thanks for your quick help. Cam

How do you get to FSUIPC settings. Thanks Cam

Hello,This is a problem (if i've understood you correctly) caused most often by background applications. Typically, the adjustments within FS2002 do nothing. Here's what to try:(From windows XP desktop)Click StartClick Run Type in 'msconfig'Hit OKClick Services tabClick 'hide all microsoft services'Click 'General' tabClick 'Selective Startup'Uncheck all boxes, but leave 'use original BOOT.INI' selectedIf the selector moves to 'diagnostic startup' re-select 'selective startup'Click ApplyClick OKRestart your computerIf it works alright, odds are it was either a non-microsoft service or startup item. If not, the best solution is a clean uninstall/reinstall to a new directory.Good Luck,MarcMarc Gibsonhttp://www.freewebs.com/flightsimcfi/http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

Thanks that last tip about the Gps did the trick. I sure appreciate it. I like flying the 200 but its a real eye test trying to see all the gauges especially the auto pilot stuff. Im spoiled with the 777 and 747-400. Everything is a lot easier to see. Thanks again Cam

Hi Cam,glad you got it working now. The gauges can be a bit hard to read, but if you runit at a higher resolution (1024x768 or higher), you should be ok. In the case of the warning lights, you can move your mouse pointer over it, and it will tell you what it is.Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg