Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

B200 Almost Done

Hi

Just saw on Carenado's facebook page that the B200 will soon be released. Graphically very nice as should be expected from Carenado

http://www.facebook.com/Carenado

That was fast beta testing.... :huh2:

I think ill wait for the F1 B200 and Milviz 350i...I would like a nice older non Blackhawk B200 though, so we will see how this is and I will not make my decision to quickly.

The C90 is nice there's just some things wrong with it that are annoying, if Carenado actually made a real map/arc mode for the EHSI I will get it. The map/arc mode of the EHSI is what kills the C90 for me...but im not holding my breath for that

Regards

Lee

Thanks for posting :drinks:

I don't know :unknw: how many people at this forum have ever designed anything for FSX but I do know that it takes long hours and hard work to put out great products. Which makes me glad to know there are wonderful company's out there like Carenado ...I hope the best for them and look forward in more to come... :hi:

Me too, a lot of people criticise ( i have too) but I think thats what is great about Avsim we can talk about our opinions about a plane etc, not everybody has to share that opinion but discussions are always good.

Also I agree some people it seems think that its easy to design an aircraft for fsx...we are hard to keep happy :P * Cough EHSI map mode cough*

but as always there will be a huge list of errors. Users are beta testers for Carenado. The only place where you have to pay to become beta tester.

I imagine as usual it will come with little to no documentation so just another cardboard cutout from Carenado as far as I'm concerned. I do wish he/they would pay a little more attention to the overall quality of the package instead of churning out the equivalent of plane-shaped ginger-bread. Seems all their releases look amazing and that's about it.

Well my only concern is whether or not it will be a fps "hog" like their C90. I can hardly fly it because of that reason. Astheically, Carenado's are beautiful compared to Flight 1's models. Has anyone gotten the Flight 1 Cardinal???? It's flight characeristics may be smooth but wow, it's pretty bland to look at. I don't fly it that much either because there's no eye candy. At least with Carenados you get plenty of eye candy. So, I guess we just have to "pick our poisions" and hope for the best! B)

After years of having the option of the default FSX B350 or the port over of the AFG FS9 B300, we will soon have the options of two very different B200's and a B350i (and a hint of a B300/350). Life is filled with choices and soon so will FSX be filled with choices.

As for performance and bugs, I would think that Carenado relied heavily upon their experience and modeling of the C90, since all of the King Air's share much of the interior, just different sizes, wings, tails, engines and performance. Even the Beech 1900 is little more than a Super King Air with an enlarged fuselage, tail and wings.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

but as always there will be a huge list of errors. Users are beta testers for Carenado. The only place where you have to pay to become beta tester.

No. You forgot X-Plane.

I own the C90 and my Visa is ready for the B200 without a doubt.

No. You forgot X-Plane.

I own the C90 and my Visa is ready for the B200 without a doubt.

Agreed..

Frames will probably be worse on the f1 release due to the g1000 system if the mustang is any indication.

Anyone know if Mr. Stolle is doing the fde?

I can see a squadron of TC-12Bs in the future.

Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.