Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

X-Plane 10 KJFK Parkway Visual

Another YouTube find. Enjoy. ^_^

http://youtu.be/sk_rbX2v6so

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

The plausible scenery in X-plane is so incredible. That's the only thing about FSX that's annoying to me, when you get close to the ground it always disappoints. Otherwise I love flying them both

Nice video, also looks like the OSM contributors are doing a mighty fine job populating the buildings in Manhattan.

Do you guys use any third party program to get the cities to look semi realistic and to have the buildings in the right place?

Inspired by carrotroot's picture, I decided to see what NYC looked like. Sorry for the choppy scenes, I'll try to figure out what happened to the original footage.

Really Nice!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Hi Hiflyer... Were did you get the KJFK (airport) scenery?

Very nice approach on that, the B744 will flap its wings at anything but a very smooth touch...

The video is a YouTube find, and there is no JFK scenery shown beyond the usual Xplane runways..........

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

The plausible scenery in X-plane is so incredible. That's the only thing about FSX that's annoying to me, when you get close to the ground it always disappoints. Otherwise I love flying them both

after buying xplane10, i can't bring myself to fly fsx/p3d with it's ugly road/traffic system. XP10 is the future if u want more realism in your sims.

Another YouTube find. Enjoy. ^_^

nice video, it made me dance while i watched it :lol:

after buying xplane10, i can't bring myself to fly fsx/p3d with it's ugly road/traffic system. XP10 is the future if u want more realism in your sims.

nice video, it made me dance while i watched it :lol:

The music does make ones feet want to move! :-)

Devons rig

Inspired by carrotroot's picture, I decided to see what NYC looked like. Sorry for the choppy scenes, I'll try to figure out what happened to the original footage.

Whoa! That was pretty darned good! Is that just osmxp and nothhing else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Hi Richard,

This is stock XPX autogen. I did install osm2xp but it mainly added the Manhattan skyscrapers as seen in carrotroot's pic.