Sign in to follow this  
V1VrV2

List of Outstanding Issues/Bugs - B200 Edition

I can confirm that the wx radar does not work on my bird.

Anyone else notice no external/internal sound change when the props go into and out of feather?

-Damien

Anyone else notice no external/internal sound change when the props go into and out of feather?

-Damien

This is wired, am I the only one that has a working weather radar.

Guest JustanotherPilot

flyer_bob thanks for the input

Guest JustanotherPilot

Looks like the B200 could have a few mods coming up. Is there anyway that modified files might be made available for download for those of us who have trouble modifying Cab files, or is this a copyright issue, cfg files I'm fine with. There a lot of cab mods over all the Carenado products which improve the models performance but require cab file editing. Bert Pieke offers many solutions but I just can't get them to work. Any suggestions appreciated.

Bert Pieke offers many solutions but I just can't get them to work. Any suggestions appreciated

I suggest you send a PM to Bert and ask him for help at his convenience. He is the most helpful person I've met - I'm sure he will assist you when he has time. You just need to contact him directly instead of going through this post.

Open a PM and type "Bert" in the appropriate box - his PM contact should come up,

Mark

Hello, don´t know if it is allready posted somewhere,

1.) it seems that the powerlevers in the vc are again offset of the Flight-idle position. If you press F1 you see it far behind in the betarange block ... just like in the vanilla C90B release! Please fix this again Carenado !!

2.) please put in the fact that the pressurization Dial is limited to a 10.000 ft cabin Alt, but it should be 15.000 ft in the B200 (and I think the C90B should have had this dial too ?!? )

-Damien

WXR works and also sounds change quite a lot when unfeathering the props.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hello,

I noticed on the co-pilot side the text on master warning and master caution lights is in mirror (press to reset) the lights also do not work but maybe that's normal because Kingair B200 is a 1 pilot certified plane ?

greetings

Fabrice

Belgium

How and when will this be presented to Carenado? Has any feedback been received that they are monitoring these forums?

Few more for the list:

1. ADF ident goes to the DME2 ident switch. Both switches work as click spots, the ADF idents properly but the switch thrown in the VC is DME2.
  2. The text identifying what is displayed on HSI needle #2 (VOR 1/2, ADF) is mostly hidden behind the bezel.
  3. Is the channel identification on the C/P DME display showing?

I've been sending bug reports to Carenado support.. I'd suggest doing the same, being as descriptive as possible.

Bert

Would someone, using two monitors try something for me please? Full screen mode, open the AP and move it to the second monitor and see if you can adjust the HDG, CRSE or buttons on the EHSI control. The knobs are unresponsive on my computer. I can move it back to the main monitor and they work. Not sure if it's my computer settings or the B200? The C90 is the same.

Works for me with both C90 and 200. It's the only way unless I keep resetting my trackir all over the place to look way down and back up.

Works for me with both C90 and 200. It's the only way unless I keep resetting my trackir all over the place to look way down and back up.

Did you place the AP window in a second monitor in Fullscreen without trackIR?