Sign in to follow this  
MosPilot

Problems with HOTAS Warthog

Hi guys,

I got to the point when I really need your help

After fighting with LINDA for a couples of days, I still cannot make it work, unfortunately (most probably it's my own stupidity, but anyway)

I have FSUIPC 4.853, last version of LINDA, and a couple of planes addons (now favorite one PDMG 737 and A2A 51); none of them is working with LINDA, I make a set up on Warthog in LINDA, save it but in FSX there is nothing happening when i touch any button on my joystick neither on throttle when I use aircraft-specific commands, for ex Eng1 GeneratorSwitch o/off, Battery1Switch on/off etc. using WoP3_P51D set of commands.

Any idea, please?

Thank you in advance for you help

Forgot to add: Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. was never installed, newlly set up Windows

Please activate LINDA console and see what aircraft module it loaded. If Project Magenta so then delete these directories under LINDA folder under FSX Modules folder. In my case with PMDG 737 my Saitek joystick do not worked because it loaded improperly the Project Magenta aircraft instead of PMDG aircraft.

Adenilson

• Upvote 1

Your the GOD!!! Don't even know how to express my THANK YOU to you; it works, beautifully works :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

How bout sharing your Linda file for the NGX!

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

How bout sharing your Linda file for the NGX!

+1 :))) but looks like nobody shares any profile not for TARGET, not for Linda:)