Sign in to follow this  
neon123678

American Airlines 777-300ER

Just saw this on YouTube , nice to see AA get the -300ER. I was on there -200 going to Chicago and I though the interior was very dated when compared to the eastern carriers , so I hope this raises the bar on standards.,and does a better job at competing with carriers like Emirates

I want to know what they are doing with the paint scheme.

I want to know what they are doing with the paint scheme.

I hope they change the AA livery , I really think its time for an update, since they seem to be updating the entire fleet , I would imagine they will put a fresh new paint scheme on all of the new birds.

That's great! I'm very excited to hear that the 300ER will be serving out of DFW this winter. Just to clarify, is PMDG releasing the 300ER after the 200LR or just the 300? Thanks.

That's great! I'm very excited to hear that the 300ER will be serving out of DFW this winter. Just to clarify, is PMDG releasing the 300ER after the 200LR or just the 300? Thanks.

Yes , they are releasing the -300ER shortly after the -200LR, cant wait as its my favorite bird.

I'm not sure about this one, I don't really like the scheme on the 200ER so hopefully they'll change it up. However isn't their scheme pretty iconic?

I'm not sure about this one, I don't really like the scheme on the 200ER so hopefully they'll change it up. However isn't their scheme pretty iconic?

Nothing beats bare metal, I wish they would have use bare metal vs silver paint with the new livery.

If they want to go for uniformity within the fleet, they have to go for the silver paint.

I'd like to see something silver, with big red and blue stripes, some stars and a big "AA" on the tail. That would look fancy!

I've never seen one with the sat tv antenna on the outside is that something new for the 777?

Same here! It must be new? Looks interesting.

Sante Sottile

Nothing beats bare metal, I wish they would have use bare metal vs silver paint with the new livery.

+1, their current livery is an aviation icon.

I hope they change the AA livery , I really think its time for an update, since they seem to be updating the entire fleet , I would imagine they will put a fresh new paint scheme on all of the new birds.

They have stated since the composite materials used in 787 construction can't support their chrome look, they will have to switch gears with a livery change that will eventually encompass the entire fleet. The change will likely be slow, looking at how United did it, but it will be eventual and total.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Hopefully it will be better than United's. It's cool how they kept the COA world logo on the tail, but overall it's a very bland livery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC