Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

CoolSky DC9 Classic (module version 1.0)

Here you can download the LINDA aircraft module for the Flight1 Coolsky DC9 Classic.

Installation notes:

• Download and unzip it and place the two folders into: */Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Modules
  • Say "yes" if he'd like to overwrite anything

We will update this files from time to time and will make a little note in this thread about the changes.

Users, who also made changes to this codes could post it in this thread or drop me a PM and we will update the module.

CoolSky DC9 v1.0

if you want a MCP Combo preset, rename the *.default files to *.lua which could be found here after installing

Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Modules/linda-cfg/aircrafts/

What is not implemented:

- circuit brakers

- fire tests and flightrecorder tests on the overhead

- ADF and COM Radios as these will work with standard FSX functions

- on the pedestal, this trim thing and autothrottle (I have to fiddle out myself first, how it works)

- all the test lights

- and stuff I probably forgot.

But the included functions should be enough to make 99% of all users happy.

MCP Combo I and Boeing Combo II Users will have some additional display features as APU % on ground or N2 during startup.

I will add missing functions on demand if possible.

Edited by ScotFlieger
Module reinstated

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

any chance for reupload of this amazing thing? The link seems to be broken :-(

Thank you!

Pavel Brodsky

Would you happen to know if anyone has done a module for the Coolsky Super 80 Pro?

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I can't find the fuel x-feed or the rudder hydraulic power/manual switches (both on the pedestal). Are these modeled, but I am missing them, or are they not included? I can't find anything comparable in FSUIPC.