Sign in to follow this  
jankees

My repaints

Sorry. I didn't have a look at the aircraft before sending this picture to you. I was sure that i had the right logo. I check something and back to you later on. Thanks.

Real Deraps

I'm always open to requests, but I'm not promising anything at the moment, my to do list is already so long...

This was on it as well (still wip):

ss2569.jpg

ss2584.jpg

ss2585.jpg

• Upvote 1

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

Hi, if you decide to do this one, I can give you some detailed images and info.

that does not look too difficult...is there a registration on top of the wing? I know there is one below. Any more red crosses?

I'm always open to requests, but I'm not promising anything at the moment, my to do list is already so long...

This was on it as well (still wip):

That is just great! Wonderfull repaint!

Jankees, I know what you said about requests, but I thought it was worth a shot. This particular B200 gets alot of air time around where I live and was wondering if you were interested in painting it. There are a few swirls, but the paint itself is a very basic design.

http://www.airport-d...oto/540150.html

Thanks!

Us 75

P.S. Here are some addition images: http://flightaware.com/photos/view/168017-714b1708a37709a8219dd40236e58972b769c012/aircraft/N810GW/sort/votes/page/1

that does not look too difficult...is there a registration on top of the wing? I know there is one below. Any more red crosses?

Yes. There are more crosses, ICRC logos, Super King Air logo, masked "Operated for WFP by Solenta logo". I need some time to prepare materials about ICRC fonts, emblems etc. I'll let you know.

Jankees, I know what you said about requests, but I thought it was worth a shot. This particular B200 gets alot of air time around where I live and was wondering if you were interested in painting it. There are a few swirls, but the paint itself is a very basic design.

haha, a few swirls...but have you had a look at the texture lay out? The fuselage alone is split into SO many little bits and pieces, it's a painters nightmare...

But this pattern was on my list as well, I just don't know if I will have the time to do it...

haha, a few swirls...but have you had a look at the texture lay out? The fuselage alone is split into SO many little bits and pieces, it's a painters nightmare...

But this pattern was on my list as well, I just don't know if I will have the time to do it...

Ah, I should have taken a look at the texture layout before I asked. I had no idea how complicated it was and I completely understand if you don't have the time to do it because we all have a life outside of the flight sim world.

no worries, I promise I'll have a look it.

Meanwhile, this one is in the pipeline:

ss2645.jpg

ss2648.jpg

• Upvote 1

http://www.airport-d...oto/540150.html

Thanks!

Us 75

P.S. Here are some addition images: http://flightaware.c...rt/votes/page/1

another + for this paint. Yep the texture making such a paint difficult, but it will be an awesome one.

http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/photo/238104.html

in the mean time looking forward to the navy paint

I know, it opens a lot of possibilities, but it will be next weekend at the soonest, possibly even later.

This one, on the other hand, is nearing completion:

ss2659.jpg

ss2663.jpg

both the Navy and RAAF paints are now available on OZx, enjoy them!

I know, it opens a lot of possibilities, but it will be next weekend at the soonest, possibly even later.

This one, on the other hand, is nearing completion:

ss2659.jpg

ss2663.jpg

ohhhh nice..!