Sign in to follow this  
Bob650

737-200

Well I really really hate lending any credence to internet rumors so I apologize for this question in advance. But...there's a rumor floating around a VA forum stating that the 737-200 has been canceled. No other info to back up that statement but I thought I'd drop by here and get the official word. Any truth to the rumor?

-Bob

I'd like to know that as well. Captain Sim has a superb 732 out there, although unfinished (yeah i know) and i'd love to see a finished model from someone.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

uh... canceled? wow. Whoever said that is, sorry to say, full of c#^p.

The project is going into beta very shortly with an expected release date... sometime after that... I will not use the word SOON.

If you don't mind, please point me to the url so that we may deal with this quickly and effectively.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

uh... canceled? wow. Whoever said that is, sorry to say, full of c#^p.

The project is going into beta very shortly with an expected release date... sometime after that... I will not use the word SOON.

If you don't mind, please point me to the url so that we may deal with this quickly and effectively.

I figured it was a bunch of hooey. I don't know how these things get started. I really don't want to step on any toes and it's not a heavily trafficed forum besides. Best to nip it in the bud though.

Good news nevertheless.

-Bob

• Upvote 1

Thumbs up!

Developer is MilViz and forget FS9.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

The 737-200 will be FSX only, and it is being developed by Military Visualizations. I know it has been awhile since everyone has seen the aircraft, and I think you guys will be surprised once we start showing her off again. Aircraft is definately coming along nicely though in the backround.

Now that the F-86F 30 is done, I can finally get back to this project... Knock on wood! :dirol:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Here are two quick WIP shots:

AuFq5.jpg

dnTSK.jpg

Now these are WIP, and as such, we're asking for your help; if anyone knows the correct font for the USN-1Lw FMC, let us know :)

• Upvote 1

Guest Mik75

Veeeery nice! I'll get it the second it comes out! I waited for a decent 732 sooo long, this will be the one to go for!

Is this the first version of a Lear Seigler FMC ?

I think you could ask to CHRIS BRADY or BILL BULFER.

http://www.b737.org.uk/fmc.htm#Introduction

if anyone knows the correct font for the USN-1Lw FMC, let us know :)

I you model the FMC it's mean you will add the FMA and the AFDS that's cool.

I really hope you will model the ADI Ball instead of the semi cylinder.

I really look forward to this as the other developer, really disappointed me.

Great

Thank you