Sign in to follow this  
Bob650

737-200

What's a FMA? The AFDS is not really that... it's just tied into the Sperry so that it can fly the plane...

No ball.

Sorry....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Is this the first version of a Lear Seigler FMC ?

No, as stated above it is a Universal Avionics Systems UNS-1Fw: http://www.uasc.com/products/uns1fw.aspx

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Navigraph or other NavData?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

We intend to do Navigraph only.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Ok, sounds good to me.

Best Regards,

Guest Raul_Hernandez

Love how this is being done - old school plane but pimped a little, with the retro fit FMS ....... makes it realistic for these planes as they operate today. As much as I love old plane, I don't like it when developers don't offer any FMC/GPS capability, as old airliners operating today just don't fly by tuning VORs.... granted they did one day, but not today.

I absolutely love how this plane is looking.

I just pray that important things like the heading bug control, and Hdg Nav select modes etc, will be binded to the FSX key assingments, so that the plane is not a 'all by mouse' flyer. I believe all other MiViz planes use standard key assignments, so fingers crossed. :smile:

Raul,

Did you read the previous posts in this topic?

Best Regards,

Navigraph or other NavData?

As Colin said, "Navigraph," although a "navigraph format FS9/FSX database" is included, so that those who don't use "Navigraph" can still make use of the sim's built-in Approach and Runway database.

Fr. Bill    

I really like the paint job!

Best Regards,

Not free. MilViz website -> http://milviz.com/flight/

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Here are two quick WIP shots:

AuFq5.jpg

dnTSK.jpg

Now these are WIP, and as such, we're asking for your help; if anyone knows the correct font for the USN-1Lw FMC, let us know :)

Hello

By any chance, how did you get a GPS display working on the weather radar screen on the center pedestal?

Thanks

Csaba

I scripted it myself based on the stock G500 script. It's just basic XML script that the sim interprets.

After a lot of discussion, we finally decided to not use it in the released package since it "cost too much" in terms of performance.

Fr. Bill