Sign in to follow this  
lateagain

When is a preview not a preview?

When is a preview not a preview? Well the clue is in the word view!

Is it just me or is the idea of previewing a new model in darkness not THE most bizarre thing you ever saw? Not only that but the initial shots that are in Daylight look blurred and are taken from a viewpoint that nobody would ever look at them?

What am I waffling on about? The new ORBX aircraft (?) ...an Oz built trainer called a Victa Airtourer. One for the Ockers for sure as I don't think many escaped Australasia?

Nought wrong with that. There are many aircraft that don't make it to ceratin countries whilst being common place in others. However IMHO that is the most bizarre set of preview shots I ever saw? I can only assume that the inner circle have been playing with it beta testing and lost sight of the fact that the rest of us haven't seen it at all?

I'm sure it will hold fond memories for a few older pilots because they built over 160 of them but it holds little appeal for me personally unless they've taken the flight dynamics to another level.

For now a few decent shots would be an idea though ....or am I missing something?

Geoff

EDIT: Well it seems I did miss shots posted back in March posted by testers.

Geoff Brown