Sign in to follow this  
willywonka

Semi-unresponsive plane?

I think I've solved the A/P. If you're curious: it was the BIOS clock failing to keep correct time. I've corrected it (somehow) and with a working and correct clock, the NGX flies smoothly. There were a lot of reformatting, cussing, and drinks on the road to solution (I'm sure you understand).

I can't imagine what impact the clock has on FSX and its addons, but, there it is.

I had the exact problem, and I tried to search for the answer, and I found yours. Thank you for posting this! Great help!

hey man got the same problem with pmdg 737 NGX and the 777 :( can you tell me more about the clocking? because my plane doesn't react AT ALL it starts turning sligthly and if i put out the A/P i cant control it event :(

Dennis,

Go into your bios and check to make sure your date and time in the bios is the same as your date and time on your windows desktop. You might have to change out your battery on the motherboard as that may be the reason the bios clock is out of sync. I just built a new PC not too long ago and started experiencing the same thing on the 737NGX. I have read on the internet that many games require the bios date and time be synced with the windows desktop date and time to run, go figure. Also make sure your bios is updated as well.

mokeiko