Sign in to follow this  
ysfsim

NGX Autopilot problems

Not sure if this was posted before. I am having trouble engaging the autopilot master switch. I have the 747 and it gave me no problems; neither did the fs9 version 737. I have the controls released when I try to engage the autopilot. What is happening?

Do you have your aircraft properly trimmed?

Yes, the aircraft is properly set up. It's not my first time on the 737 either. As I take off and want the autopilot to work, it doesn't. You could see the light come on but it disappears as off. Reloading doesn't work either. sometimes it works on some flights. It has a mind of its own.

Not sure if this was posted before. I am having trouble engaging the autopilot master switch. I have the 747 and it gave me no problems; neither did the fs9 version 737. I have the controls released when I try to engage the autopilot. What is happening?

At what alt are you trying to turn the autopilot on if below 400 ft it wont engage

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

At what alt are you trying to turn the autopilot on if below 400 ft it wont engage

I think I cleared 500 when I first tried to engage it, but I was well over that altitude when I kept trying. It would light up and then turn off immediately. Only the lnav and vnav lit up but ocourse did nothing. I took off using the toga click spot btw.

Disable the realistic autopilot engagement option.

Otherwise, your aircraft needs to be trimmed and the controls need to be centered, no pressure felt on the yoke in the sim. You may have a problem with the neutral zone of your joystick, you think your joystick is released and in the neutral position, but there could be some signals sent to FSX if your joystick is not correctly calibrated.

Stéphane LI-THIAO-TE

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk HD

vpa055.png