Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashing_pilot

Needless to say.....

We are very proud of the forums. In the period since April when we brought the new forum system online, it has not "burped" once. Given the traffic load here, the old forums would have been eating messages, destroying threads and generally misbehaving very badly. Thanks for being a part of the growing community at AVSIM Online!

Guest Delta_747

The forum upgrade was a huge move for the better! It's amazing how fast it is now.Those are some pretty interesting stats! Are the post stats for new topics only?

Hi Tom,Congratulations to you and the staff on the stats, and the new forums.It took some getting used to, but overall, I like them. Of course this is about the 6th forum system I am learning, so I do see the differences across the different sites.I appreciate you guys always striving to make things better, and although you may not hear it often enough.Thanks for the Site, and keep up the great work.Regards,JoePS - You can also stop by my measly little forums, as you will always be welcomed there, you know, in case you ever feel like venting. :-)http://home.attbi.com/~jranos/sigban.jpg.Politics - Give Me Liberty or Give Me Deathhttp://pub207.ezboard.com/bpoliticsgivemel...tyorgivemedeath.Contribute to the Richard Harvey Scholarship Fund.http://www.avsim.com/pages/scholarship.shtml

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Tom/AVSIM staff,Any idea why do I keep getting changed formats every day? One day I get the 'NEW' annotations then today I am seeing the little yellow page annotations....maybe you guys are still experimenting with the forum look?RegardsShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Guest crashing_pilot

Hi Tom,the new forum format IS really gret imho.thanks for bringing it outhere!!btw,there has not been one problem with fs i haven't been able to solve when searching these forums...great job!!