Sign in to follow this  
repaid22

Very good program.. a bit annoying at a certain part

I have purchased a few versions of fs2crew in the past.. and this is BY FAR the best interface I've seen yet.. blows the rest out of the water. I've not gotten around to trying the voice commander version out yet.. but that said.

I do have *ONE* major annoyance with this software.

When the passengers are loading.. I hear.. "Let me take your coat. Thank you... Sorry... " over and over and over and over and over. If it didnt include the SORRY... I think it would have been fine.. could there at least be 3 or so different recordings instead of this one repeated. I'm not even sure its the word sorry, but it being repeated is wearing on my psyche. LOL

After about the 5th time I was getting rather annoyed .

Can this be fixed in a future update please.

Most of the other issues I've had have already been covered. Although I've been asked "I'm ready for the checklist. and the only one is the before start, and I cannot even do that till the passengers are done loading, any pointers on this issue?

Again .. thanks for some fine software, fine interface, just could use a little fine tuning with the voices. :)

Adam.

Hi Adam,

Glad you like the new interface ^_^

FA saying "Sorry"... I'll see if I can edit it out in an update. You must have your volume up extremely loud though to even hear that. I had to strain to hear it.

I'm ready for the checklist means he's ready for the checklist... it does not necessarily mean you have to run that checklist at that exact moment. Think of it as being more of a general advisory.

Cheers,

I had all volumes at 50 percent.. hmmm. I also use a headset.. so that might make a difference.

either way.. it was loud enough to hear at 50 percent in flightsim settings. as well as 50 percent in the interface.

Thank you for your consideration.. I was hoping that it was a wav file so I could edit it out myself.. but they are all packed.

Again thanks for fixing it in a future edition.

Adam

You know.. after hearing that you had a hard time hearing the FA .. I tried adjusting my volumes .. but neither one has ANY effect. Any insight on this issue?

Hi

I think she has a lovely voice. Could listen to her all day! :rolleyes:

Andrew

I agree Andrew, she does have a fine voice.

Bryan, thank you again for quick response and a path to a resolution to this matter... money well spent. I'm having a lot of fun with the software.

Adam