Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Forum Leadership

So, Who is to blame for the poor AVSIM forum moderation these days? Well there is no use hiding anymore since John Binner took a picture of those responsible while at the BOD meeting in Victoria BC. Yes, this is indeed both Chase and I caught toasting our long suffering forum friends. As you can see Chase was on forum duty so he had a Shirley Temple, and I sympathized with a glass of water. No need to worry though, the rest of the board made up for our moderation.

Thanks for posting a picture of those scurvy scoundrels! Now to track them down! :LMAO:

(wishing I could be there :drinks: )

Nice photo!

Would be nice to meet you guys,hopefully sometime in the near future!

Cheers. :drinks:

I was sitting across from these two when John took that photo. Believe me... They do not look that "wholesome" in reality. Especially that guy holding the innocent looking glass of "water". :rofl:

I've seen better looking mugs on a wanted poster! :lol: Nice to see actual faces behind all those posts.

Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Great picture....Glad you guys had a good time.

Cheers

Matthew Kane

Tom,

It was great to be there with you and your board. Thanks for including me.

Kind regards,