Sign in to follow this  
wyodeacon

Can't add ez scenery

I just bought a new dell xps 8500 with win7. after loading fs9 I am trying to add some items to my addon scenery. When I go to settings\scenery library\add scenery (with ez scenery for instance) instead of telling me ok it opens ezscenery to the folders contained inside. I have completely uninstalled fs9 deleting the flight sim folder as well as the fs9,cfg but nothing helps. I notice addon scenery isn't in my scenery library and I seem to remember it being there on my old xp computer. I tried to add addon scenery but the same thing happens. It just opens it to the folders contained inside.

Does anyone have an idea what's going on? Thanks.

Gary

An excellent tutorial, and a well known problem we have all experienced in Windows 7.

...the; "Extra Click"... :wink: ...!

Paul... :Big Grin: ...!