Sign in to follow this  
Garciamk4

To much Trouble

Hey everyone,

i am having trouble connecting to VATSIM Im just getting one error after the other

1st error [Warning: Component 'VATSIMVL.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid]

2nd error [When trying to log in through FSINN I put in my VATSIM ID and Password but refuses to connect. just loading servers]

3rd error [ FAILED To create FSINN CHAT]

Now i know That the first error is the cause of all this so i tried re-installing fs-copilot and FSINN

Hey everyone,

i am having trouble connecting to VATSIM Im just getting one error after the other

1st error [Warning: Component 'VATSIMVL.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid]

2nd error [When trying to log in through FSINN I put in my VATSIM ID and Password but refuses to connect. just loading servers]

3rd error [ FAILED To create FSINN CHAT]

Now i know That the first error is the cause of all this so i tried re-installing fs-copilot and FSINN

FOLLOWUP

I managed to re-install and now i get this on starup

Failed to create FS copilot GPSW.

TIMESYNC

HEADTEFFECT

then runtime error this is not worth the hassle (Warning: Component 'VATSIMVL.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid]

Alright well seems like no one knows what my problem is lol..... Its ok i pretty much fixed it........

After trying to Re-Installed i was followed by another error. The problem was cause by an incomplete uninstall of FSCopilot, Seems windows did not get rid of the Fscopilot Sub directory in C;/Program files, so i manually deleted the directory and tried installing again and that fixed that problem. After that the install was a success.

After Re=In-stalling (Cleaning the registry previous to that ofcorse) i encountered yet another problem

( FScopilot Failed to create GPSW.,TIMESYNC, and HEADTEFFECT followed by a run-time error)

Seems like after re-installing, FScopilot did not overwrite the old (Fscopilot.dll) inside the modules directory l I fixed that by Uninstalling once again then going into The modules directory and deleting the (FScopilot.dll) and Re- installing once again.Then Re=installing FSinn and starting FS9/ with administrative rights. Now everything is working well.

Their's just one more issue im facing. and thats acutally getting VATSIM to load its server after i signed in. Seems like nothing happens after i click on Load servers am i missing something?

Hi,

Glad to hear you've got most things sorted. Looking at the IP address in your other post it's showing an incorrect server address. You can see a list of the current servers here. There is a fix available for the load servers button, you can see details here.

Phillip

You dont know how much you've just helped me thank you very much I am goign to do this right now to see results..