Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

PMDG 777 - Voice Actors Required!

FS2Crew_Banner.jpg

Good morning gentlemen,

The upcoming 777 release looks like it will be with us before the end of the year and we are going to revamp the FS2Crew product with new features and completely new voice sets.

We are looking for a dozen or so individuals to cover the aspect of the product from Captain down to Cabin Crew and Ground engineers for at least three geographical regions:

European

British

American

Ideally the Captain and First Officer positions would be covered by flight crew in the real world [Again, Preferably 777 rated].

A lot of work needs to be done, so I would appreciate this post getting shared to any contacts you may have within the community and the real world.

PM me with your application

Thank you for your time,

Kindest Regards,

Alex Ridge

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

You should ask this guy: :lol:

I think that's the american side of operations covered!

If you need any extras (ground, pax, whatever) i'd be happy to help.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

The upcoming 777 release looks like it will be with us before the end of the year

Honestly, I don't see this happening, as far as we know they didn't even started beta-testing it and if we compare with the NGX that phase will take 3-4 months at best

Honestly, I don't see this happening, as far as we know they didn't even started beta-testing it and if we compare with the NGX that phase will take 3-4 months at best

in a recent, october announcment they didnt want to publish where they were at

in a recent, october announcment they didnt want to publish where they were at

I know, but with the project in beta they would be hiring beta-testers as they did with the NGX, and they are still not doing it.

At least for me that's enough to believe the T7 is still in an early stage.

Ofc I'm just guessing and I may be wrong.

I know, but with the project in beta they would be hiring beta-testers as they did with the NGX, and they are still not doing it.

At least for me that's enough to believe the T7 is still in an early stage.

Ofc I'm just guessing and I may be wrong.

You are wrong.

They would not release the BETA testers to the public anyway ;).

The 777 is further on than you guys think. Anyway, that is not for this thread.

Alex Ridge

You are wrong.

Maybe yes maybe not, but you don't know it since only PMDG knows where the project is.

They would not release the BETA testers to the public anyway ;).

You are wrong, they already hired trainned people from outside the team for beta-test the NGX.

I can't see why would it be different this time.

The 777 is further on than you guys think.

Again you don't have any proof, you are just guessing.

Maybe yes maybe not, but you don't know it since only PMDG knows where the project is.

You are wrong, they already hired trainned people from outside the team for beta-test the NGX.

I can't see why would it be different this time.

Again you don't have any proof, you are just guessing.

Suit yourself ;)

Alex Ridge

Let's keep this thread focused on 777 Voice Actors.

As for the 777 ETA... no one knows for certain, but PMDG has publicly stated it's moving quickly.

Before anyone asks, no one at FS2Crew has any special knowledge. We know as much as you!

777 ETA threads can be debated on the PMDG forum.

Cheers,

Hello Bryan. Not sure exactly what experience you're requiring but... I am currently in ground school for my private license, however, I've been a huge and consistent FS2 user for well over a year with the PMDG 747, J41, and NGX. Also the Maddog and the Airbus Evo. All I use is the voice versions (except the Evolution). But I am extremely fluent in both aircraft and ATC terminology due to long time use of Radar Contact. Lastly, I used to head a small radio talk show at the local campus and believe have a good speaking voice. (Wifey says I sound like a flight crew member) Anyway, would love to help if needed. Have a great day. Oh, and I'm American. Solid mid-atlantic twang, lol!

I thought Tom's (locked) post in the PMDG 777 forum said it was December 20ish...

If you need a African American male with a NY/NJ accent AND was a rampie for awhile, you can hit me up.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma