Sign in to follow this  
Xtremme

WTF with Aerosoft logo

Did they ever realize that it looks like a man with huge tits?

aerosoft_logo.png

...just saying.

To me it looks like a guy flying with his back up. Your "tits" are the knees and legs actually :lol:

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I hadn't noticed...but now I can never un-see it. :unsure:

Same! :lol:

Did they ever realize that it looks like a man with huge tits?

You have a history of using fowl language here. I've seen some of your posts get deleted already as I am sure this one will. Surprised you have not been banned yet for it.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Gosh, I've never been a fan of censorship, but, if and when I start, I am sure I am not going to go ahead and compound the sin by quoting it - that is like re-casting the first stone or something...

Rick Keller

You have a history of using fowl language here. I've seen some of your posts get deleted already as I am sure this one will. Surprised you have not been banned yet for it.

Fowl "Chicken / poultry or game birds" - Can you translate Fowl Language? Actually, my mother in law is looking for someone who is fluent in Fowl language, as she really needs to coax three chickens into a small bamboo pen tonight for an early sale at tomorrows market. Thanks in advance! Appreciate quick reply as it is dark now and getting on for 9.30pm - (Bangkok time) she tried to sell two this morning but they must have understood what was going on and all of the chickens went into hiding - she needs to be up at 5am, so if you are able to record me an MP3 of Fowl language that translates to "Here chickky chickky chikky....get into the nice bamboo cage for Grandma " it will be well appreciated! (phonetics would do at a push!)

Edited by moderator SF to remove offensive language

Xtremme,

This is your one and only warning. Stop using bad language and inappropriate comments or be permanently banned.

Kind regards,