Sign in to follow this  
MDF86

World Air Routes - Bargain!

Hi All

I picked up a fantastic bargain on eBay the other day and thought I'd share it!

I managed to find a lot of 9 World Air Routes DVD's for a mere £40 including postage! So for just over £4 per DVD, I managed to pick up:

1. My Travel A320-A321

2. PrivatAir Airbus A319LR & BBJ Boeing Business Jet

3. Swiss A340-300

4. WestJet 737-600

5. United 777-200

6. South African A340-600

7. WestJet 737-700

8. Britannia Boeing 757 & 767

9. Flybe Bae 146, Canadair RJ, Dash 8 Q200

These will go nicely alongside the Qatar A320/A330 one I already own!

Should keep me out of trouble for a little while! I'm especially looking forward to the Britannia DVD as I always flew on Britannia 757s as a child going on holiday out of Bristol!

Any other WAR fans out there? I can't get enough of them, I could literally sit and watch this stuff all day and never get bored!

I managed to find a lot of 9 World Air Routes DVD's for a mere £40 including postage! So for just over £4 per DVD

That's pretty good indeed.

I think I'll take a look at those 777 and A340-600 titles too. The girlfriend won't enjoy them that much I think. ^_^

Haha! My girlfriend has gone through all the stages of dealing with the aviation obsessed boyfriend in the last ten years, but I've finally got her watching and enjoying things like Air Crash Investigation!

Think it will be a while before I get here into these though!!

Haha! My girlfriend has gone through all the stages of dealing with the aviation obsessed boyfriend in the last ten years, but I've finally got her watching and enjoying things like Air Crash Investigation!

Think it will be a while before I get here into these though!!

This made me Laugh Out Loud ;).

My missus was watching the Air Canada 772LR a little while, and asked some informed questions. So proud I could cry.. lol.

I think, with this hobby, we all have to have understanding other halfs. Even I don't fundementally know why I have been immersed and addicted to his hobby since the age of 8-9.

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

This made me Laugh Out Loud ;).

My missus was watching the Air Canada 772LR a little while, and asked some informed questions. So proud I could cry.. lol.

I think, with this hobby, we all have to have understanding other halfs. Even I don't fundementally know why I have been immersed and addicted to his hobby since the age of 8-9.

Alex

Haha I feel you! We went to Greece a few weeks ago and before takeoff a noise came from outside as we were sat by the wing and she turned to me and said 'is that the flaps extending.'

Love it!

Sounds like you guys are lucky with your choice of GFs. Mine bans any on-board commentary from me on the subject of flaps, slats, glide-slopes etc. during take-offs & landings while she sits there clutching the seat in a death-grip. If she watched Air Crash Investigation even once we'd probably never fly anywhere again. One of her friends was on Turkish Airlines flight 981 (crashed in France 1974, no survivors), which didn't help..

Haha! My girlfriend has gone through all the stages of dealing with the aviation obsessed boyfriend in the last ten years, but I've finally got her watching and enjoying things like Air Crash Investigation!!

Please please tell us how you managed just a GF for 10 years. I fell to the sword after exactly 16 months.

The force is strong with you.

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "Hangar Chat" to "The Bargain Hunter's Shack". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.

Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Please please tell us how you managed just a GF for 10 years. I fell to the sword after exactly 16 months.

The force is strong with you.

Well we started dating when we were both 15 so that's part of the reason!