Sign in to follow this  
voron

Question About PMDG 777

Hi All,

not sure if this was asked before and if missed this, but i had a question about PMDG 777 and info about freighter version of 777, I mostly fly freighter lines and love the md11 that it had both packages for both types, has anyone see or heard or did PDMG refer about freighter version of the 777?

if not its cool ill wait i was just curious

thanks all

Andrei.

This needs to be stuck up the top:

B77L Base Pack

B77W First Expansion

B77F Second Expansion

B772 (TBA)

B773 (Non-ER) (TBA)

If someone creates a FedEx Livery that's decent and covers the windows for the LR I probably won't buy the Freighter.

Aircraft developers seem to be moving in this direction. Actually alot of developers from all kinds of platforms and apps. Buy a base package and then you have to spend more money to get more additional stuff. They get more for the product this way.

We were lucky with the MD11 that it had all models. Still my favorite heavy, although dont own the 747. Probably the new 747 and 777 will then become the favorite.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Lets no forget here that PMDG spends an incredible attention to realism and has to do this on Every model, It is absolutely normal that they would release them seperately, considering the complexity, its nothing new, they have always done it this way! Most complex simulations simulate one variant, here were talking 4 or 5.

Alex Bart

As long as the prices are reasonable compared to that of a full package, I personally prefer this method. That way, I do not need to spend money on variants I know I would not fly, such as the B77F. I do not want the B777 to replace the B747 as a freighter, at least in the simulator!