Sign in to follow this  
CoolP

REX Essential Plus and Overdrive are ready!

What the title says. You can download the stuff through their forums. This needs a verified account. They've set up various servers, so make sure to check the right version and load it. :smile: http://www.realenvir...eme.com/forums/ Mind the banner.

For checking your current version and the needed upgrade, check this thread (and pdf) first! http://www.realenvir...e-announcement/ This prevents you from downloading the wrong files. And they are big! ^_^

Find the manual to the enhanced product here. http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/21741-rex-essential-plus-manual/

The change log looks sweet and I hope I can test it soon. Not to mention that this is a free update for existing customers. :Party:

Edited. Yikes, seems like I've arrived two minutes too late. Well, now there are two HUs. Sorry for that.

THANKS|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

And what's the verdict? Gone over to Opus lately but is willing to give it a try, are the loading time gotten better?

Yeah, this is really interesting, I will try REXE+ again soon, For the fun of it I will get AS too, really great to have three good WX engines to compete on how to be the best, all struggling with the old FSX code. Come on guys, buy all three, support all the teams working so hard ;-) The community will benefit greatly!

23.png

Seems as if mine is broken. Everything is smooshed in the window, I tried to post this in the REX Essentials forum, but they wont let me upload a screen shot. I can't pick textures or really do anything.

Edited by firehawk44
Your image was removed as it exceeded our 400KB limit.

Yeah, this is really interesting, I will try REXE+ again soon, For the fun of it I will get AS too, really great to have three good WX engines to compete on how to be the best, all struggling with the old FSX code. Come on guys, buy all three, support all the teams working so hard ;-) The community will benefit greatly!

I too have considered trying out AS2012 to see what are the difference beetwen the three and see what i like best.

My conclusion with REXE and Opus isn't that one is better or the other but they do things differently and It all depends on what you like. I was i.e sceptic about letting the camera handle the turbulence effect but when I saw it, I kinda liked the way It worked and now I'm not really sure what I like best. :P

The main reason I bought Opus whas that I got really tired of the waiting time for weather too download and the SP1. And since there whas so much talk about it I decided to give it a shot.

I have received an email from FlightSim Store about this upgrade, so presumably the correct version will already have been determined?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I have received an email from FlightSim Store about this upgrade, so presumably the correct version will already have been determined?

Yep, me too, I got that too.

Currently OPUSing at the moment, so unless this updates textures as well as engine, I probably won't Download just yet.

For the time being all four download links are inaccessible, probably due to high demand. Earlier today I managed to start downloading from the CDN-site, but download times were around 7 to 8 hours (with FDM). Guess many of us have to wait until the initial locomotion has passed.

Regards,

Rene

Just came home and wanted to download it, but the site is down. I hope, they'll be back online soon.

I dont see any links in the software update service packs. just the announcement and the instructions. I am registered verified member and signed in.

Do you have the download links?

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png