Sign in to follow this  
XCLTM3

Apologies Bryan, but the Sub Windows Positions?

Not to labour the point Bryan, but I've been attempting to tweak the FS2 Crew Window positions so that each time I start the programme they will be placed in a more suitable position for my use.

Through your advice, I have been able to arrange for the main window to load/appear in approximately the top right position of my widescreen (POS=2).

However, the sub windows (ie FA, PA, CFG, etc) don't want to play? I've edited each of their positions to POS=2 also, but they insist on loading/opening up in the centre, left or anywhere else other than top right? Tried POS=5 also, but to no avail.

I know in the scheme of things it's just a drop, but would be convenient to have them open where I prefer.....right now I'm having to drag each & every sub-window to a preferred position each time I fly. Small hassle. Appreciate any other input you may have to offer in order to resolve it.

PS: On another note, I noticed that at Take-Off Checklist the Captain reads the Take Off Trim as eg: 5 Point O (meaning the letter O, not numerical Zero). Is this correct?

Thanks & Regards,

Steve

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Hi Steve,

Please check the MSFS Panel and Gauges SDK to see how how panel.cfg entries work (ie., POS = XX )

Maybe the NGX is somehow overriding the POS entry for the top right position somehow? Hard to guess...

The American Capt says "five point oh" units for the trim... Just an American way of saying it. I think in the EU and UK voice sets the Capt says "Zero".

Thanks again Bryan!

Rgds,

Steve

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers