Sign in to follow this  
Mark Hyder

Now you have to pay for PM Sound

In case you do not know, You now have to pay for PM Sound at the cost of €79,00 $ 100 (About) £63 (About)

I like to know where I can download old PM Sound exe fies from?

Thanks

Sorry to be out of the loop, but what is PM sound guys?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Thats discusting..

Go here..if you dont have account make one..2 second job.

http://www.4shared.c...51D064F2C.dc322

Click 20 seconds free download, and voila! :)

Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.

Reasons for this may include:

• Invalid link
  • The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of user

Sorry to be out of the loop, but what is PM sound guys?

pmSounds

This software generates sounds and callouts depending on various flight situations, it was made to run with our other flight management software, but it can also be used without other Project Magenta components. This is not an adventure, not an FS module… it can be run in parallel to FS on the same PC or on a networked system. You can switch certain sounds on and off at any time. More Project Magenta Products can be found here. You are also able to run it on more than one computer and re-direct sounds to various speakers.

This software was written for Microsoft FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX, ESP, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

Please make sure you have FSUIPC installed, to run this software in a network you also need WideFS. Both can be found on http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

To order this software, click on the pmSounds Order Link

(pmSounds used to be freeware, now it is only available to Project Magenta Customers.

General Features

• Co-Pilot callouts: 80 knots, Vr, Transition Altitude (from PM Software), flap and gear position, 10000 ft
  • GPWS Warnings, Announcements, Callouts
  • Waypoint Switching, Altitude alerts (in connection with PM FMS software)
  • Sounds can be selecctively disabled at any time
  • A good number of sounds is by Wilco Van Deijl, with his permission of course

Sounds like Project Magenta.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Over priced dinosaur software?

Isn't ProSim737 more favorable?

Well the ProSim737 3 in 1 modules non-commercial license is €300.00 $383 and this is high.

Thats strange...it works for me..

If you get a download link for 4sync, close the tab and reopen...i opened the link 10 times and got the 4sync download 4 times.

Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.

Reasons for this may include:

• Invalid link
  • The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of user

pmSounds

This software generates sounds and callouts depending on various flight situations, it was made to run with our other flight management software, but it can also be used without other Project Magenta components. This is not an adventure, not an FS module… it can be run in parallel to FS on the same PC or on a networked system. You can switch certain sounds on and off at any time. More Project Magenta Products can be found here. You are also able to run it on more than one computer and re-direct sounds to various speakers.

This software was written for Microsoft FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX, ESP, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

Please make sure you have FSUIPC installed, to run this software in a network you also need WideFS. Both can be found on http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

To order this software, click on the pmSounds Order Link

(pmSounds used to be freeware, now it is only available to Project Magenta Customers.

General Features

• Co-Pilot callouts: 80 knots, Vr, Transition Altitude (from PM Software), flap and gear position, 10000 ft
  • GPWS Warnings, Announcements, Callouts
  • Waypoint Switching, Altitude alerts (in connection with PM FMS software)
  • Sounds can be selecctively disabled at any time
  • A good number of sounds is by Wilco Van Deijl, with his permission of course

Thanks for the explanation Mark, appreciated...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Over priced dinosaur software?

Isn't ProSim737 more favorable?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I was an idiot in 2007 and bought 800 Euros worth of PM stuff. 'Overpriced' in an inadequate description, and yes, even considering the 'pro' level of the proposition, and the 'niche market'.

Support is not even, in my experience, that great, for the price point.

There are better 737 options for Cockpit Builders now (iFly being the best IMHO), for 10% of the price that PM charge.

And unless pmSounds has significantly improved, I would not bother - seriously, there are better freeware external sounds programsn than the pmSounds version I used back in 2007.